+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Walter footballs final mock

Not a big fan of Okafor

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Thats a solid mock, and i love the huge emphasis on defense in the early rds, as our defense would be much improved if u added a Milliner(or rhodes) with Okafor and Greene, and then u get a versatile player in Vinston Painter(we have showed intrest all ready), who can play inside or outside, and Jamison is a nice 3rd down comp back, in the Ray Rice/ MJD mold, and Quanterus Smith is a longtime sleeper of mine who beat up Fluker, and has some upside as a edge pass rusher, who could bulk up and be a beast, and Miles is a hard hitter with upside and some ball skills, and Cleary has the look, and expierence to contribute possibly down the line...
    He didn't beat up fluker, he had one sack against him

Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    He didn't beat up fluker, he had one sack against him
    Flukers a bum.. Speed will destroy him, and he'll be forced to the inside, and he lacks non stop motor , or seems to play slow, one or the other.. I think hes gonna be a bust, personally.. But then again, were all wrong sometimes, so who know?

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Not a big fan of Okafor
    Not even in the mid 2nd range? Thats great value on a kid who can rush the passer, defend the run, has great length and pretty good strength, and comes from a team that plays pretty good competition... I'd love Okafor in the 2nd..

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    the full mock:

Dee Milliner
    Alex Okafor
    Khaseem Greene
    Vinston Painter
    Jawan Jamison
    Quanterus Smith
    Rontez Miles
    Emmett Cleary
    Would be beyond thrilled with this draft. Miliner aside because i dont think theres a chance in hell he gets to us, but the rest of this draft is amazing. green is a playmaker. I am big on both Smith and Miles. IF only life were to play out this way lol.

Flukers a bum.. Speed will destroy him, and he'll be forced to the inside, and he lacks non stop motor , or seems to play slow, one or the other.. I think hes gonna be a bust, personally.. But then again, were all wrong sometimes, so who know?
    How did Alabama win back to back championships with a bum at RT? I guess the SEC has no pass rushers.
    2014 MOCK DRAFT:
    1. CJ Mosley (Alabama, LB)
    2. Odell Beckham Sr. (LSU, WR)
    3. Tre Mason (Auburn, RB)
    4. Anthony Steen (Alabama, OG)

Not even in the mid 2nd range? Thats great value on a kid who can rush the passer, defend the run, has great length and pretty good strength, and comes from a team that plays pretty good competition... I'd love Okafor in the 2nd..
    With you on that one!!

Okafor has the ability and the attitude to do big things for us. Getting him with our 2nd pick, I don't see how there could be a better steal in the draft than that. Just don't see it happening, but some mock services are getting my hopes up!
    2014 MOCK DRAFT:
    1. CJ Mosley (Alabama, LB)
    2. Odell Beckham Sr. (LSU, WR)
    3. Tre Mason (Auburn, RB)
    4. Anthony Steen (Alabama, OG)

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Nope. Not a chance. REmember, its the days before the draft that you get all the BS smokescreen type stuff. So he was a top 5 pick until this week, now he has injury concerns? BS. He wont get out of the top10.

The latest he will go is Jets at 9
    not a chance? many thought the same about prince and where did he go? 19th overall to you guessed it, the new york football giants. this is a definite possibility,,all it takes is a few teams to reach which always happens and his medical history will scare others. the giants will pounce on this kid if he is there.

+ Reply to Thread