+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pugh again!!!

Pugh can be had in the 2nd..

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    3 dudes I do not want: Fluker, Eifert, and now Pugh. Im also not sold on Teo at 19 but would back Reese up. Please let us get a solid player at 19.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Justin Puke at 19. Do these analysts even know that Jerry Reese is the Giants GM?

Quote Originally Posted by giants8493 View Post
    I disagree about Fluker being a complete package. He is not a good pass protector.
    I've heard so many opinions about Fluker that I don't know what to think. I've heard he needs help with his footwork, and isn't an ideal pass protector. Then I hear he's an absolute beast in run blocking and is a very capable pass protector. I hear he's lost weight to help in pass protection, then I hear he's too heavy to be a good pass protector....I have no clue!

So, knowing we have Pat Flaherty, I have a feeling (again I'm only going off of what I've read) I think we can absolutely work and groom someone like Fluker. Cooper and Warmack would be ideal, however, for a 1st round OL pick.
    JR....do it, do it!

1- Eric Ebron- TE
    2- Gabe Jackson- OG
    3- Weston Richburg/Marcus Martin- C
    4- Antonio Richardson- OT
    5a- Anthony Johnson- DT
    5b- Marqueston Huff- FS
    6- Aaron Lynch- DE

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Pugh can be had in the 2nd..
    LOL someone else can have him !
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Mike mayock is a illuminati puppet that is told to push certain prospects....

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    Mike mayock is a illuminati puppet that is told to push certain prospects....
    I was reluctant to believe that but I'm starting to think that way by the minute.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Piddy283 View Post
    I've heard so many opinions about Fluker that I don't know what to think. I've heard he needs help with his footwork, and isn't an ideal pass protector. Then I hear he's an absolute beast in run blocking and is a very capable pass protector. I hear he's lost weight to help in pass protection, then I hear he's too heavy to be a good pass protector....I have no clue!

So, knowing we have Pat Flaherty, I have a feeling (again I'm only going off of what I've read) I think we can absolutely work and groom someone like Fluker. Cooper and Warmack would be ideal, however, for a 1st round OL pick.
    Right. I would be ok with the pick. I just wouldn't call him the total package like warmack and cooper.
    I think Fluker is average at best pass blocker right now and a very good run blocker but who knows what he will become..

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by giants8493 View Post
    I think Fluker is average at best pass blocker right now and a very good run blocker but who knows what he will become..
    I agree and this is exactly why I dont want to spend a 1st round pick on a mediocre pass blocking RT. We are a pass first offense and can get a decent OT later.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    I agree and this is exactly why I dont want to spend a 1st round pick on a mediocre pass blocking RT. We are a pass first offense and can get a decent OT later.
    Right but is his pass blocking better than david diehl 's? If it is than it might still be worth a first round pick just to garentee a RT upgrade. But I would only be ok with the pick.