+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran

For the game... 12th man could make the difference...

My experience in the past with GIANTS stadium has led me to believe that most of the fans go to the game to RELAX.... there is never much energy and everyone is sitting down and fairly quiet....

FOR THIS GAME I think it is important that the fans show up.. and show up LOUD>>> we gotta make the announcers hard to hear on the TV>>> >WE GOTTA BE OBNOXIOUSLY LOUD>>>

I think it will make a huge impact and I would love to see the stadium completely involved for 60 minutes....

GO GIANTS>>>

Re: For the game... 12th man could make the difference...

The fans will be there but the Giants have to meet them halfway with their play on the field. If they rollover and play dead (sea, phil, wash, etc.) there's not much the fans can do.

[quote user="daynemustgo"]The fans will be there but the Giants have to meet them halfway with their play on the field. If they rollover and play dead (sea, phil, wash, etc.) there's not much the fans can do.[/quote]

Unfortunately this is the case...I was at the skins game and everyone came out fired up especially after the first two picks we got. Buuuut then the offense as usual did NOTHING with them and it's kind of impossible to get into that kind of game. So the Giants do indeed have to meet them halfway with their play. We can NOT start slow and not score a td in the first half for probably the 8th time this year, this is why I think KG needs to go, and it's tough to argue against that fact. We need an offense that can start out fast. Our defense is built for that, to pin their ears back and rush the passer. Lately, they've had way too much pressure put on them with the offense doing nothing for more than half of the games.

LETS GO GIANTS....

Veteran

[quote user="blueomaha"] LETS GO GIANTS....
    [/quote]

Nice.... that should help

Seems like when the offense comes out flat, the fans just disappear.

Scoring more points even if giving up points = more cheers.

Offense needs to play better than last week.

Keep the running game going

I'll be there and the crowd will be loud in the beginning, guaranteed. The D will need to stop Dallas on a3rd down in the first series to keep the crowd going. Too many times they let up long 3rd conversions deflating the crowd. By the time the 3rd or 4th third down conversion attempt comes, the crowd doesn't waste their energy standing and cheering because they know they're not going to stop em.

It also helps that it's a night game as well. Usually more sauced up rowdy fans in the stands.

The stadium has come alive this year more than last. Buffalo was the start of the fan's getting really loud. You could not hear a thing at the end of the Bill's game. Packer's game, I think we stood more than sat. Our fan's can get loud, but when the team quits, so does the crowd. The stadium will be at a fever pitch Sunday. We all want to see our boy's kick Dallas ***. Those towels pictured above should help get fans riled up.

Veteran

I think it help's that the game was mover to 8:30pm. Their will not be as many old people there compared to a 1pm game. We should get a nice young fired up crowd screaming their heads off. No offense to the old timers

Veteran

[quote user="NJ10"]I think it help's that the game was mover to 8:30pm. Their will not be as many old people there compared to a 1pm game. We should get a nice young fired up crowd screaming their heads off. No offense to the old timers
    [/quote]

Whatever works.. I just want it impossible for romo to call plays....