+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    Apparently Book 3 will be split into two seasons.

I want to see the Red Viper vs. The Mountain fight!
    Spoilers!

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Spoilers!
    Oh the horror

I can't watch S3 until it goes up on Amazon, but that's what I've been getting from friends that have watched this season. S2 followed the books about 50%, and even though there were a handful of things I didn't particularly like about it, I understand that they had to tighten things up. I just had to make myself realize that the books and show are separate entities.

Speaking of tightening things up, doing books 4 and 5 should be interesting to see how they play it out.
    Book 3 was the most fantastic. One of those books was pretty boring.

So far another good season. Only 2 episodes left

Quote Originally Posted by IamGiantsfan View Post
    Oh the horror
    Well, there are some that have not read the books. They may not want to know whar's going to happen. It's called being respectful.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Book 3 was the most fantastic. One of those books was pretty boring.
    You're probably referring to a feast for crows(#4) which I agree was a snoozefest for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    You're probably referring to a feast for crows(#4) which I agree was a snoozefest for the most part.
    Yeah, Crows was a little slow. It was more about what to do with power, as opposed to the struggle for it. Still good, just not too much momentum.

Banned
    Yeah, Crows was a little slow. It was more about what to do with power, as opposed to the struggle for it. Still good, just not too much momentum.
    Yeah all the books have been good so far. It would be nice if Martin would speed up the writing for the conclusion of the series though, he doesn't exactly look like hes going to be around for much longer as ****ed up as that may sound.

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Yeah all the books have been good so far. It would be nice if Martin would speed up the writing for the conclusion of the series though, he doesn't exactly look like hes going to be around for much longer as ****ed up as that may sound.
    People said that about Keith Richards in the '70's, too.

I think the final two books need to be out within the next 4 or 5 years, with Winds of Winter due out within two.

Banned
    People said that about Keith Richards in the '70's, too.

I think the final two books need to be out within the next 4 or 5 years, with Winds of Winter due out within two.
    Cmon now, Richards at least had age on his side back then. Apparently Winds of Winter is going to be as long as the last two combined so I/m not going to hold my breath.

+ Reply to Thread