+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Cmon now, Richards at least had age on his side back then. Apparently Winds of Winter is going to be as long as the last two combined so I/m not going to hold my breath.
    No, contractually it has to be out. He'll be in big doodoo if it's not.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    No, contractually it has to be out. He'll be in big doodoo if it's not.
    I've been looking for that info but all I could find were anticipated release dates. Glad to hear that an actual deadline has been agreed upon.

I think anyone who has read the books knew once they saw tonight's episode title what was going to happen (Rains of Castamere).

Great episode.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

The Rains of Castemere song during that scene was awesome. Catelyn looking underneath Bolton's garments and seeing the mail was fantastic. I don't know why, but it got me all excited.

last episode was rather disturbing

Quote Originally Posted by easterbeast View Post
    last episode was rather disturbing
    Martin has said that that part was so emotionally painful to write that he finished writing the rest of the book before writing that part.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    I think anyone who has read the books knew once they saw tonight's episode title what was going to happen (Rains of Castamere).

Great episode.
    I haven't seen this season yet, but as soon as I heard that they were stretching this book into 2 seasons I knew exactly what the season finale was going to be.

I cannot wait until they put this **** up on Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    I've been looking for that info but all I could find were anticipated release dates. Glad to hear that an actual deadline has been agreed upon.
    The anticipated release dates are kind of centered around the contractual dates. I'm sure he has a little leeway, but I think everything needs to be wrapped up in 2016 or 2017.

Edit: I'm sure though, if the TV show is still driving up sales of the older books, he may be able to get the publisher to bend a little on the contract dates.

What pisses me off is that the people who do the show know exactly how the books are going to finish. George Martin told them what's going to happen in the future books.

That's why we see certain scenes hinting towards the future.

Just hurry up and write the books already!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    What pisses me off is that the people who do the show know exactly how the books are going to finish. George Martin told them what's going to happen in the future books.

That's why we see certain scenes hinting towards the future.

Just hurry up and write the books already!!!
    I haven't seen this season yet, but is there really that much in there that you can't pick up from in the books?