+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: So who are you guys hoping to get in the Draft?

  1. #11
    He's a dt

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by thegreatone View Post
    How is teo trash? Kid is an amazing lbr and would give us a franchise lbr which is something we haven't had in a VERY long time
    I think the media did this whole overblown thing about the fake girlfriend. He has seemingly impressed scouts in interviews, alleviating fears about his character. I'd welcome him onto the Giants before Ogletree...

    Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by thegreatone View Post
    How is teo trash? Kid is an amazing lbr and would give us a franchise lbr which is something we haven't had in a VERY long time
    THe guy played the closest thing college has to an NFL team and LITERALLY fell flat on his face. He doesn't have the skills to be a MLB in the NFL. Quality college player and nothing more. Also MLB is not a first round pick (with expcetions)IMO as it is rare to get a 3 down MLB. Teo isn't that exception.

  4. #14
    I'd love if Floyd or Jarvis Jones fell to the Giants. WOuld make my night!

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by EVGiant17 View Post
    THe guy played the closest thing college has to an NFL team and LITERALLY fell flat on his face. He doesn't have the skills to be a MLB in the NFL. Quality college player and nothing more. Also MLB is not a first round pick (with expcetions)IMO as it is rare to get a 3 down MLB. Teo isn't that exception.
    Alabama made a lot of future nfl stars look stupid. You can't base an opinion of a player on a single game. The kid is a franchise lbr, period and I for one would welcome him to the team. Still hoping for Xavier Rhodes but teo wouldn't make me mad at all? Teo is very good in coverage and IS a 3 down lbr
    Last edited by thegreatone; 04-25-2013 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Cause

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by thegreatone View Post
    Alabama made a lot of future nfl stars look stupid. You can't base an opinion of a player on a single game. The kid is a franchise lbr, period and I for one would welcome him to the team. Still hoping for Xavier Rhodes but teo wouldn't make me mad at all? Teo is very good in coverage and IS a 3 down lbr
    He is a 3 down LB in college not the NFL. His speed is lacking as well as his height. Guy is average NFL but very good college.

  7. #17
    Ugh I'm gonna Pugh

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts