+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Justin Tuck

Justin Tuck

From the homepage:

Tuck has had neck, groin and toe injuries. He has missed four games and played in several other contests at less than full strength.

I love the guys toughness but in essence he is hurting the team by not being heathy...

I can see why he is frustrated...
    I want to see Eli in a new system before I throw in the towel in him. He is smart and will adjust.

Re: Justin Tuck

[quote user="Tony Bruno"]From the homepage:

Tuck has had neck, groin and toe injuries. He has missed four games and played in several other contests at less than full strength.

I love the guys toughness but in essence he is hurting the team by not being heathy...

I can see why he is frustrated...[/quote]
    Yeah, I feel bad for the guy.

just give the NYG what you gave them against the jets last week, and i'll be happy...that might be enough if the rest of the "D" shows up....

Im glad to see in that article that it says he is heathy.. Im not sure how he just cured but hey Ill take it...

I hope he does play hard like he did vs the Jets cause we are going to need it... Our playoffs started last week so it win or go home from last week on!!!

Go G-Men!!!
    I want to see Eli in a new system before I throw in the towel in him. He is smart and will adjust.

On one hand I can understand when a player plays hurt so he can be part of the team but at the same time he doesnt want to get further injured. But on the other hand if you can produce then why play??

A conudrum for sure...

I am glad he came out vs the jets and had a very good game. I am even more thrilled that he gave props to TC and Rolle. That means more than you can imagine. Yeah...players dont like playing for TC...what a crock of crap. You get a handful of players who say some negative stuff but no one listens to the handful that say good things or even better the dozens that say nothing..

Go Tuck....Go Giants!!!!!

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="GameTime"]

On one hand I can understand when a player plays hurt so he can be part of the team but at the same time he doesnt want to get further injured. But on the other hand if you can produce then why play??

[/quote]

Its kind of the flip side of the whole Osi debate going on right now.

looked like he turned a corner last week..

JPP may be having an MVP season but Tuck was the D MVP vs Jets
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Ruttiger711"][quote user="GameTime"]

[/quote]

Its kind of the flip side of the whole Osi debate going on right now.
    [/quote]

i think Osi's situation is much more questionable
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

Not sure where the strength came from last week but JT is the reason why we won that game. I hope he can repeart

this game falls on JT and Nicks
    Both play above avg and we crush the cowgirls

He played great last weekend. He continues to play like that, ride it out Tuck. This is no time for sissy.