+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Calm down

Calm down

Ill admit im Pugh isnt who i thought we were going to pick(I really wanted Floyd) but how is our o-line going to improve with the same people on it? So many of you including myself bash guys like Bass and Deihl and when they draft someone to ultimatly replace one of them we need to storm Reese's office with fire and pitchforks! Its a bit of a reach in round 1 and we could have gotten him in the second round I get that but when Eli is making 20 million this year you have to protect your most valuable asset, this team is nothing without him. Reese knows what he's doing so lets all drink a big tall glass of calm the f down juice and see how the rest of the draft plays out.

I never laughed so hard reading posts on here. Everyone is an expert. lol

Quote Originally Posted by darrin99 View Post
    I never laughed so hard reading posts on here. Everyone is an expert. lol
    THats the problem, it don't take a expert to realize how stupid taking a non special G at 19 is with mad value on the board.. It litteraly dosen't take a expert for that.. Were gonna watch about 10guys go from here through the entire draft who are gonna be every bit as good as Pugh.. Hes just a 300lb, t-rexed armed guard.. Sure, he can play T, but he'd be a Tackle if he didn't have short arms, and hence why he has to move inside.. Its not like hes just sooo good at T, they moved em inside..

Its a dumb pick...

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    THats the problem, it don't take a expert to realize how stupid taking a non special G at 19 is with mad value on the board.. It litteraly dosen't take a expert for that.. Were gonna watch about 10guys go from here through the entire draft who are gonna be every bit as good as Pugh.. Hes just a 300lb, t-rexed armed guard.. Sure, he can play T, but he'd be a Tackle if he didn't have short arms, and hence why he has to move inside.. Its not like hes just sooo good at T, they moved em inside..

Its a dumb pick...
    OK. If you say so. lol

I'm Irate, i know some Giant Fan has a broken Plasma TV now over this pick. Pugh looks like a 3rd rounder, we coulda drafted Cordy Glenn for this. I don't agree with him here, we have Brewer, and this guy doesn't look like a true Guard and slightly above average tackle. You left Werner go to INDY and X-man to the Vikes, they owe Reese a Thank You Card. .

I stopped watching the draft after this pick.. Werner went to the colts???lol A freaking diffrence maker!!! God Dang it!! Ya, i simply stopped caring after that pick..

Wow. His stock his falling fast. The "experts" in here had him as a 2nd round pick. Now he' s a 3rd rounder. lol

well atleast we have 6 more rounds

Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    well atleast we have 6 more rounds
    Its actually hard for me to watch now.. I didn't love the value of David Wilson last yr, but this one takes the cake... I didn't watch one more pick after ours.. Thats about as bad as James Carpenter to the Seahawks in my opinoin.. James Carpenter is just another guy, by the way...