+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Calm down

Quote Originally Posted by darrin99 View Post
    I never laughed so hard reading posts on here. Everyone is an expert. lol
    Ok well then how about make your argument on how Pugh is more BPA than the remaining guys......we're waiting...

Bench Player
    was shocked to hear pughs name, hard to believe that reese stuck to best player available on this one. doing my best to keep faith, and pray to god the giants front office is smarter than i am.

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    Ok well then how about make your argument on how Pugh is more BPA than the remaining guys......we're waiting...
    Sorry. I don't pretend to know more than Jerry Reese and the scouts, unlike the people in here. I'll trust them over the wannabe GMs.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I stopped watching the draft after this pick.. Werner went to the colts???lol A freaking diffrence maker!!! God Dang it!! Ya, i simply stopped caring after that pick..
    Werner was the perfect replacement for Dwight Freeney departure..And the vikes are doin real Good, got Floyd and Rhodes, gonna shut down alot of WR's Watch, Prince and Rhodes would of been perfect.

im not a fan of the pick.. i hope to god it works out thiugh and he goes on and has a great career with the gmen... i would have rather had either eifert, trufant, werner, teo, djones, rhodes or even patterson even though receiver really that much of a need..I give the pick a C+
    “Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don’t do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”(Vince Lombardi)

2014 draft wishlist..
    1. Charles Sims

Quote Originally Posted by darrin99 View Post
    Sorry. I don't pretend to know more than Jerry Reese and the scouts, unlike the people in here. I'll trust them over the wannabe GMs.
    Doesn't take a GM to know BPA....every source I I've seen had Pugh as a 2nd round pick....

Pugh looked terrible at the senior bowl at guard, watch his scimmage against datone jones, he got beat off the snap, and with his short arms..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpjCaXaPm1A

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    Doesn't take a GM to know BPA....every source I I've seen had Pugh as a 2nd round pick....
    http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/mock-d...-mayock/171006

DRAFT ANALYSIS:
    "I told you it wasn't sexy, but I love the pick. He can play left tackle. He can play right tackle. He can play left guard. He can play right guard." -- Mike Mayock

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    Pugh looked terrible at the senior bowl at guard, watch his scimmage against datone jones, he got beat off the snap, and with his short arms..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpjCaXaPm1A
    Datone Jones made him his ***** wow.

Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    well atleast we have 6 more rounds
    I have a feeling there was perhaps some panic that Oline was going to fall off by our 2nd rounder & maybe couldn't find anyone to trade with, that's the only way this pick could come close to making sense....rest of the draft better be all defense