+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Calm down

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Datone Jones made him his ***** wow.
    he called him daddy after he got beat lol Brandon Mosley looked about the same if not better, no need to waste a 1st rounder on Pugh-ke

Insane pick, nobody has a valid argument to defend this pick

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    Insane pick, nobody has a valid argument to defend this pick
    This is true. Meassge boards fans always know better than Super Bowl winning GM's.

Quote Originally Posted by darrin99 View Post
    This is true. Meassge boards fans always know better than Super Bowl winning GM's.
    Well, Reese has picked some excellent first round selections.In WIlson, Prince, Nicks, Phillips. But, something wasn't right about this pick. I guess in Reese you trust, and if this kid turns out better than Rhodes, Patterson, Ogletree or Werner, i'll applaud ur loyalty to Reese's decision making.

Your argument makes sense if he went a certain player nobody liked......let's talk positions.....you have a legit top 10 passrushing DT (wich we don't have btw) on the board & a legit potential shutdown CB that couldve been another top 10 pick ( we only have 1 good cb on this team) & we go draft a tackle that most likely will have to be a guard that was a projected 2nd round pick by %99 of sources.......you wnna continue??

Veteran
    Reese has missed on first round picks. Ross wasn't anything special and wilson is a split carry back

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    Your argument makes sense if he went a certain player nobody liked......let's talk positions.....you have a legit top 10 passrushing DT (wich we don't have btw) on the board & a legit potential shutdown CB that couldve been another top 10 pick ( we only have 1 good cb on this team) & we go draft a tackle that most likely will have to be a guard that was a projected 2nd round pick by %99 of sources.......you wnna continue??
    You're right. You're right. ....Who do I call to make sure Jerry is fired, so we can turn over the GM duties to members of this message board? I had no idea what an idiot Jerry was until you laid it all out so clearly.

Veteran
    You're right. You're right. ....Who do I call to make sure Jerry is fired, so we can turn over the GM duties to members of this message board? I had no idea what an idiot Jerry was until you laid it all out so clearly.
    Not very good at arguing your case are you?

Instead of being a smart a.ss, try to make a valid argument for the pick.....explain to us why a potentially decent guard is much more valuable than a potential pro bowl DT/CB

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    Not very good at arguing your case are you?
    It's ok. The Giants will pick Buster Hyman with the 2nd round pick and most of the board will defend it.