+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Calm down

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    Blindly liking the pick because Jerry Reese is our gm and not forming an opinion of your own sounds very adultlike.
    His opinion is based on quote "99% of sources", whatever that means. My opinion is based on Tom Coughlin, director of scouting Marc Ross, and Jerry Reese all stating this is the guy they wanted all along.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by darrin99 View Post
    His opinion is based on quote "99% of sources", whatever that means. My opinion is based on Tom Coughlin, director of scouting Marc Ross, and Jerry Reese all stating this is the guy they wanted all along.
    They wanted this guy all along? Before they knew who the other players on the board would be? Amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by darrin99 View Post
    Still would love to hear your opinion....did you even know who Pugh was prior to tonight? Was it your opinion he was a top 20 pick also?
    Why do you think Pugh was a better value than Floyd or Rhodes? Seems like your a Yes Man that doesn't have much of a opinion of his own.....

I would've liked if JR shared my opinion on Ogletree or Rhodes. But he knows more than me, and wants the Giants to succeed even more than I do.

OLinemen aren't exciting. . .plain and simple. But we've got such garbage there.
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.