+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Its a safe pick.. Its a guy who can play guard, no doubt.. Hes gonna be a solid guard for us.. The point is, theres plenty of solid guards u can find without using the 19th overall pick to get one... Theres no need to maek this pick at all...
    While Floyd is killing guys up the middle & Rhodes is shutting guys down, Atleast we have a decent guard.....insane pick, not at 19...one of the few times that I really hate a NYG pick

Welcome to NY Justin. If your excited to see how the fans feel about the pick, I recommend not reading these boards or any of my posts.

i love the pick bc i came up w nicknames for him. justin peppy le pugh . justin i took a pugh. justin who are pugh 19 really!!!1! barret jones is this guy in the 3

Veteran
    if nyg4life likes it then you know it's a terrible pick.

The least they could've of done is traded back a bit, was it really that pertinent to take Pugh at 19?

Quote Originally Posted by G-Men4Supes View Post
    Burke from SI.com on Pugh's selection:

http://nfl.si.com/2013/04/25/justin-...w-york-giants/
    The only complaint I have on Pugh is that he might have been on the board for a while after this. Could the Giants have gone elsewhere here, then circled back later?
    That sums up what I've been saying. Would have had no problems with him in the 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Polian?? He's an idiot. What does he know that gmen0820 doesn't know? lol
    So we can take the word of fired GMs, but we can't take the word of draft experts? The inconsistencies in your logic are hilarious.

But anyway, it's nice to see that I'm the poster on your mind though.

Veteran
    it seems like o-line was gonna be the first pick no matter what for reese. even if it was going to be a reach.