+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    So we can take the word of fired GMs, but we can't take the word of draft experts? The inconsistencies in your logic are hilarious.

But anyway, it's nice to see that I'm the poster on your mind though.
    "Draft experts" . . .lol

Quote Originally Posted by L.T.56 View Post
    it seems like o-line was gonna be the first pick no matter what for reese. even if it was going to be a reach.
    According to Reese we don't reach for players....I'm sorry but I'd be all for warford,Williams,Chris Faulk,Jordan mills,Xavier Nixon,Brian winters in rounds 2-4 before spending our 19th pick on a tackle to guard transitional player while top 10 talents on the board

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    According to Reese we don't reach for players....I'm sorry but I'd be all for warford,Williams,Chris Faulk,Jordan mills,Xavier Nixon,Brian winters in rounds 2-4 before spending our 19th pick on a tackle to guard transitional player while top 10 talents on the board
    Exactly. How is Pugh better value at 19th overall than taking Barrett Jones who's just as versatile in the 3rd round? What they're saying about BPA makes no sense at all. The people here who think we're whining obviously have no clue at what value is.

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    "Draft experts" . . .lol
    Yes, the people that actually have to do some of their own evaluating. Unfortunately, not everyone is awarded the luxury of defending picks after they are made, based solely on who made them. That's your specialty, and although it admits naiveté, you still take it upon yourself to criticize anyone who disagrees with you -- well, disagrees with JR; you have no original thought on the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Exactly. How is Pugh better value at 19th overall than taking Barrett Jones who's just as versatile in the 3rd round? What they're saying about BPA makes no sense at all. The people here who think we're whining obviously have no clue at what value is.
    There's a reason why plenty of good guards were mid-late rounds picks, why there's always decent FAs for decent $$$.....look at boothe,there was zero market for the guy & we got him for what like 900k!??....meanwhile legit de's, passrushing DTs, & shutdown corners teams go crazy trying to find

There's a reason why plenty of good guards were mid-late rounds picks, why there's always decent FAs for decent $$$.....look at boothe,there was zero market for the guy & we got him for what like 900k!??....meanwhile legit de's, passrushing DTs, & shutdown corners teams go crazy trying to find
    Preach on.

Seriously I don't know how people are fine with this.

Exactly. Hell, myles -- and you might already know how I feel on the LBer subject -- but I would've preferred freaking Ogletree to Pugh.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Preach on.

Seriously I don't know how people are fine with this.
    Here's why

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Lol +1

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Lol +1
    Seriously. I saw lots of people laughing at the Cowboys for taking Frederick but I guarantee you if that was Reese, we would have suddenly landed a potential All-Pro Center.