+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26
  1. #11
    Technique. Seriously, it will have to be near flawless every game if this pick is going to pan out. I just hope we see him as future OG/C starting material instead because I think he can be a pass blocking specialist stud there.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Technique. Seriously, it will have to be near flawless every game if this pick is going to pan out. I just hope we see him as future OG/C starting material instead because I think he can be a pass blocking specialist stud there.
    Maybe he could beat out Baas on the depth chart at C... would be nice to have someone up there who can block well...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

  3. #13
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Maybe he could beat out Baas on the depth chart at C... would be nice to have someone up there who can block well...
    Sure would be nice to bench a guy making 5 mill a year

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    Sure would be nice to bench a guy making 5 mill a year
    Honestly, Baas's contract may be the stupidest thing Reese has ever done. I'd rather bench or cut him and deal with the cap hit than watch us be completely unable to run up the middle...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

  5. #15
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    42,330
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Maybe he could beat out Baas on the depth chart at C... would be nice to have someone up there who can block well...
    Can he reach the ball to snap it?
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  6. #16
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Honestly, Baas's contract may be the stupidest thing Reese has ever done. I'd rather bench or cut him and deal with the cap hit than watch us be completely unable to run up the middle...
    Drafting WIlson and now Pugh top the cake. Pugh is worse than the Wilson pick last year. I didnt think it was possible.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Can he reach the ball to snap it?
    Sure, why not? If my fat *** can reach down and snap a ball (and even not have a boothe-style buttfumble), anyone can...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

  8. #18
    Veteran myles2424's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    4,405
    PAssrusher,threat in the middle,shut down CB > decent guard......this is the dumbest pick in awhile, & if anyone wants to be a homer, please bring a valid argument to why Pugh was the best pick for us given the players left on the board.....if we traded back & got extra picks, then mmmmaaaybe.....but at 19? No way in hell

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    PAssrusher,threat in the middle,shut down CB > decent guard......this is the dumbest pick in awhile, & if anyone wants to be a homer, please bring a valid argument to why Pugh was the best pick for us given the players left on the board.....if we traded back & got extra picks, then mmmmaaaybe.....but at 19? No way in hell
    I think Reese was trying to trade back... Giants were on the clock for some time before picking him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

  10. #20
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,762
    I really hope they dont draft that stiff, Manti Teo, in the 2nd

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts