+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lightbulb Bill Polian said it was a good pick, Mike Mayock predicted we'd draft him and Reese

Drafted him.

Slap yourself if you're doubting these 3 PROVEN talent gurus.
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

...This fickle fan base is clueless...
    I am highly critical of other fans. I speak my mind

http://www.milehighreport.com/2013/2...denver-broncos

i remember reading months ago that coach flaherty was enamored with an under the radar OL prospect. methinks it was Pugh, and that he really was their BPA

Oh my God. Nobody is doubting anyone, we just don't like that particular pick at that particular time. Good heavens.

It's a pick for the future. Snee is considering retirement next year and Boothe is on a one year deal. What happens after this year? I trust this guy more than someone like Petrus.

Seriously who else we would have got Rhodes stop we got 5 corners waste of a pick. Teo come on he wont be nfl good. Efrit we dont need. This pick was like a chris snee was many years ago.

I remember the other day when Mayock had him on his board and everyone was up in arms. Hell, I even thought Mayock was crazy. Guess we'll see what happens.

Mayock also had Floyd ranked number two, and Cosell said Floyd was a "day one all-pro." What is your point? We -- despite all the defensive talent on the board -- went with the seventh OL in the draft. People are pissed, surprise-surprise.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Mayock also had Floyd ranked number two, and Cosell said Floyd was a "day one all-pro." What is your point? We -- despite all the defensive talent on the board -- went with the seventh OL in the draft. People are pissed, surprise-surprise.
    People are clueless, surprise-surprise.
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

...This fickle fan base is clueless...
    I am highly critical of other fans. I speak my mind

Mayock in his final mock, having Pugh go at no. 19 to the Giants:

"I think this is a great fit for what the Giants need. The right side of their offensive line is getting older, and this kid is a technician. I don't care about his 32-inch arms. I care about his footwork, his angles, his understanding of the game. His versatility will make the Giants a better football team."

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/mock-d...-mayock/171006

Trent dilfer loved the pick. Said Pugh will be a TREMENDOUS olineman.

Great pick JR