+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    People are clueless, surprise-surprise.
    So we can't criticize JR, but as soon as you start *****ing about Gilbride, or Bradshaw, or advocate for the tip-toe burglar you're not clueless? Oh, of course not.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Oh my God. Nobody is doubting anyone, we just don't like that particular pick at that particular time. Good heavens.
    +1. Exactly.

Quoted because I can.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    So we can't criticize JR, but as soon as you start *****ing about Gilbride, or Bradshaw, or advocate for the tip-toe burglar you're not clueless? Oh, of course not.
    +1

We have to remember it's not P.C. to question Reese right now.

He is saying we passed the guy who was #2 on Mayocks board if your using Mayock as the end all god

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Oh my God. Nobody is doubting anyone, we just don't like that particular pick at that particular time. Good heavens.
    What board are you reading? There are PLENTY of dudes doubting this pick. The word "reach" is being thrown around so much you would have thought we drafted some dude who never played football. One popular resident, who shall remain nameless, said he was being generous by saying we would be lucky at best if he turns into a Diehl. Why? Because he has short arms? He's got legs don't he? You guys hear buzz words like "short arms" then get all foamy in the mouth.

I find this all amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by I Bleed Blue 56 View Post
    Seriously who else we would have got Rhodes stop we got 5 corners waste of a pick. Teo come on he wont be nfl good. Efrit we dont need. This pick was like a chris snee was many years ago.
    Prince is the only CB we have that's worth a damn!!! We have 2 good DTs & one of them is a 32 year old that the eagles didn't care to have on their team!!! Sme of you fans live in denial.....Floyd/ Rhodes were without a doubt BPA

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    +1

We have to remember it's not P.C. to question Reese right now.
    And I take issue with that, hence my avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Rat_bastich View Post
    I remember the other day when Mayock had him on his board and everyone was up in ARMS. Hell, I even thought Mayock was crazy. Guess we'll see what happens.
    No pun intended I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by pino View Post
    What board are you reading? There are PLENTY of dudes doubting this pick. The word "reach" is being thrown around so much you would have thought we drafted some dude who never played football. One popular resident, who shall remain nameless, said he was being generous by saying we would be lucky at best if he turns into a Diehl. Why? Because he has short arms? He's got legs don't he? You guys hear buzz words like "short arms" then get all foamy in the mouth.I find this all amusing.
    Nobody is doubting Reese, I'm saying. We just don't like the particular pick- nothing more. Nobody is calling Reese a loser or an idiot.