+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jerry REE-CH

Jerry REE-CH

I think Jerry has been reaching for players these last two drafts. Wilson could of gone 2nd round, and Pugh definitely wasn't worthy of our 19th pick. He is not a true guard and they could of moved Mosley to Guard, i really question this selection with Webster declining and Rhodes on the board along with Werner. Does he reach in the second for the honeybadger or Devin Taylor? He will probably surprise or dissapoint again

Jerry Ree-ch, funny bro !
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

We have 2 good DTs & one of them is 32 and a eagles castaway.....we have 1 good CB on the roster.....& we go and draft a tackle that most likely won't be a tackle in the nfl.....great..

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    We have 2 good DTs & one of them is 32 and a eagles castaway.....we have 1 good CB on the roster.....& we go and draft a tackle that most likely won't be a tackle in the nfl.....great..
    dont forget our terrible pass rush.

This nickname is a lot better than I want to give you credit for OP haha. Ugh, it's like Christmas came around and while everyone else received an Iphone or new laptop, the Giants found a ball in a cup.

So whose going to go out and buy a Pugh jersey!?