+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

every year, same old garbage

people bashing the player reese picks because it's not the guy they wanted.

jerry reese is a great talent evaluator and knows what he's doing. OL aren't sexy picks but in the long run it's going to pay off, games are won in the trenches

sinorice moss work out alright for you? front office moves great last off season as we missed the 12 playoffs? FO isnt perfect. we can disagree, but i do agree Reese is a great gm.

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    sinorice moss work out alright for you? front office moves great last off season as we missed the 12 playoffs? FO isnt perfect. we can disagree, but i do agree Reese is a great gm.
    damn, sinorice moss is so Pepsi clear, been gone for a bit and now is forgotten....let it go man!!!!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

You would think that people would trust Reese with his 1st round picks by now....

pugh is going to be the starting RT from day 1

Quote Originally Posted by blueNorange View Post
    in red right????
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Quote Originally Posted by blueNorange View Post
    It's not a certainty. @JennyVrentas: Pugh can play every position on line, Reese said. Can he be opening day starter? "We'll see. I think it's going to be a lot of competition."
    Uh..go Giants?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    It's not a certainty. @JennyVrentas: Pugh can play every position on line, Reese said. Can he be opening day starter? "We'll see. I think it's going to be a lot of competition."
    lol competition. diehl and brewer are not much competition in my opinion. there's a reason he reached for this guy. we essentialy have no one at right tackle.

Bronx NYC ......... Justin Gilbert "bandwagoneer"
    I'll put it this way...he's not an elite talent, he's a college football LT who is not projected to that position at the next level. He could slide to right tackle and compete BUT he's better suited to converting to guard....which he'll need to learn more and adjust at the next level (as per Coughlin in his interview). He's versatile, has great feet and is a SOLID player but does nothing at the elite level. He could have LIKELY been had in the 2nd round but was taken 19th overall.

We should just all join hands and say, "oh what the hey".

Quote Originally Posted by L.T.56 View Post
    lol competition. diehl and brewer are not much competition in my opinion. there's a reason he reached for this guy. we essentialy have no one at right tackle.
    Ok then Reese lied.
    Uh..go Giants?