+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Ok then Reese lied.
    im not saying he lied. obviously he is going to compete with them for that position. im just saying he could easily beat them out for that position.

Quote Originally Posted by L.T.56 View Post
    im not saying he lied. obviously he is going to compete with them for that position. im just saying he could easily beat them out for that position.
    Can he?
    Uh..go Giants?

Reese said he was the highest player on their board when the Giants picked.

Quote Originally Posted by L.T.56 View Post
    lol competition. diehl and brewer are not much competition in my opinion. there's a reason he reached for this guy. we essentialy have no one at right tackle.
    Given how the defense played last year, I disagree it was a reach. Offensive line was a major concern last year as well. Reese and Ross had Pugh at the top of the board, and they were on the clock for a matter of seconds - there was no hesitation to suggest they didn't think Pugh was the best guy on the board.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Veteran
    Can he?
    yes he could

The bottom line is O line was a huge need. You have to be able to protect your franchise QB.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    Given how the defense played last year, I disagree it was a reach. Offensive line was a major concern last year as well. Reese and Ross had Pugh at the top of the board, and they were on the clock for a matter of seconds - there was no hesitation to suggest they didn't think Pugh was the best guy on the board.
    true. but it seems like the majority consensus on this board is that we reached and shouldve taken someone on defense. i've been debating in my head back and forth whether he was a reach or not. at first i was shocked at the pick but now im starting to warm up to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    sinorice moss work out alright for you? front office moves great last off season as we missed the 12 playoffs? FO isnt perfect. we can disagree, but i do agree Reese is a great gm.
    Moss was an Accorsi pick, wasn't he?

Can he?
    lol he said easily. unreal the enthusiasm

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Moss was an Accorsi pick, wasn't he?
    reese was the head scout at the time, but it wasnt a about reese, its about the FO in general doesnt always get it right. that was the point.