+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    lol he said easily. unreal the enthusiasm
    i can't help it. im desperate to see an improvement over diehl. i dont even understand why he is on the team anymore.

You don't pass playmakers at bigger impact positions for a guy that should've been a 2nd round pick & we don't even know what position he'll play....people can be homers all they want, but bad choices have been made by jerry Reese & co,they are not near perfect.....there's been plenty bad picks .....Rhodes & Floyd are the kind of guys that any analyst would agree have defensive ROY type potential......nobody even ever thought for a second to mention Pugh as a first rounder

Quote Originally Posted by L.T.56 View Post
    i can't help it. im desperate to see an improvement over diehl. i dont even understand why he is on the team anymore.
    well i agree with you there salary cap space alone should be reason enough to send him off

I wanted CB or DE, I knew LB was a pipe dream but I'm fine with the pick.

Veteran
    retirement home in Dallas (my son married a Texas gal. Woe is me)
    sinorice moss work out alright for you? front office moves great last off season as we missed the 12 playoffs? FO isnt perfect. we can disagree, but i do agree Reese is a great gm.
    Moss was an Accorsi pick btw

Veteran
    retirement home in Dallas (my son married a Texas gal. Woe is me)
    reese was the head scout at the time, but it wasnt a about reese, its about the FO in general doesnt always get it right. that was the point.
    No FO in history has always gotten it right.

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    Rhodes & Floyd are the kind of guys that any analyst would agree have defensive ROY type potential......nobody even ever thought for a second to mention Pugh as a first rounder
    My thinking for floyd is they have confidence in Kuhn and (wait for it) Austin. I agree with you that the unit is up there in age, but the FO could be comfortable with it. IDK? And as far as Rhodes maybe they feel they can get another impact player in the second?

After saying that, I 100% agree i would have taken either Rhodes or Floyd and gone with Warford, Winters, Jones, Watson or Armstead in the second. Didnt really see the value of pugh. I hope he proves me wrong!