+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Jerry Reach...

Quote Originally Posted by giantscolombia View Post
    I know a lot of people are super angry about the Pugh pick. The only thing that irritates me the most is the fact that he blatantly stated he wanted to play for the Eagles. I mean come on bro...

with that behind us... we now need to draft a LB, DE or S.

Do you think we will pick someone we like or will Jerry Reach do his thing once again and surprise all of us by picking a random?
    With Reese's track record, this is a very stupid post!

seriously serious?
    Hey man your name is giantscolumbia how did you come up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by RonJon View Post
    With Reese's track record, this is a very stupid post!
    With all the posts available to post on, you are very stupid for posting on this thread if you find it stupid.

see what I did there?

giantscolombia bro.

Well Pugh wouldn't have lasted another 10 picks, so he wasent a reach.

Can talk bad value in the first taking a guard or right tackle, but this draft didn't offer much in the first

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    If you were a college football star and life long NFL fan rooting for the Giants, wouldn't you be hoping the Giants would draft you. This isn't a big deal. I would say that probably over 95% of the players in the NFL are not playing for the teams they grew up rooting for.

ie: Victor Cruz has stated that he grew up a die hard Cowboy fan.
    I agree, i guess i just went on impulse when i started this... seeing the interview where he says he always wanted to play for the eagles. I, myself hate the eagles so naturally i responded with disgust as i read what he had said...

Quote Originally Posted by barber320 View Post
    Watch the video that was posted and tell me he looks disappointed to be a Giant. As a Syracuse fan, I can tell you now that the guy is in blue, he will bleed blue, literally and figuratively.
    This actually helped me swallow the pill a little bit easier... he looked pretty stoked to be a Giant. Definite plus. I hope he grows to hate the eagles.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Well Pugh wouldn't have lasted another 10 picks, so he wasent a reach.

Can talk bad value in the first taking a guard or right tackle, but this draft didn't offer much in the first
    I agree with you completely, with that said do you think we could have had someone with the same "skill set" "value" in the second round?

I agree with you completely, with that said do you think we could have had someone with the same "skill set" "value" in the second round?
    Not likely. Think there may only be two guys left who are possible starters.

ok. from pick 20-32, who is this cant miss prospect JR shoulda taken? BC, seems to me, 24 teams iirc passed on floyd. like 30 teams passed on ogeltree. every other pick is min as "questionable" as our pick...did u guys see who dallas picked up?

+ Reply to Thread