+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Jerry Reach...

Pugh may have hated us growing up. But after he starts getting those paychecks from us he will be bleeding blue until he retires or is traded. Whatever comes first.And if he retires with us, he will likely stay a Giants fan.

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    And Victor Cruz was a cowboys fan growing. No one ever gets drafted by the team they're a fan of growing up. An NFL job is an NFL job, period. I know for a fact that if you had the skills to play pro ball that you could care less who drafted you.
    You are probably right, but I would want to end up with the Giants and have my jersey retired at Metlife...

haha one can dream.

Quote Originally Posted by giantscolombia View Post
    Still here I see. How sad, are you trying to undermind what I say bc you need some one to fuel your "fire"? Or do you really wanna smell my jock?Jeez kid move on...
    Keep proving my point. YOu only continue to make me look better.

Quote Originally Posted by RonJon View Post
    Keep proving my point. YOu only continue to make me look better.
    And you mine. hahah its ridiculous how you keep harrassing the thread for no reason... if you dont like the read or the comments move on bro.

but... my guess is that you wont.. sad

And you mine. hahah its ridiculous how you keep harrassing the thread for no reason... if you dont like the read or the comments move on bro.

You're right. I won't. With Reese's track record so far, calling him Jerry Reach when he and his couts know players a million times better than you and with the likelihood you've never even seen some of these guys play is beyond stupid. Thats why I call you out on this post.

All-Pro
    How many players on the current roster grew up Giants fans? Reese said the guy was smart and can play anywhere on the OL. That's important because Eli likes to changeless a lot and it also makes him versatile. They said before the draft that they wanted to fix the trenches.

I know a lot of people are super angry about the Pugh pick. The only thing that irritates me the most is the fact that he blatantly stated he wanted to play for the Eagles. I mean come on bro...

with that behind us... we now need to draft a LB, DE or S.

Do you think we will pick someone we like or will Jerry Reach do his thing once again and surprise all of us by picking a random?
    Jesus God, was this really typed?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

why is everything you post so pompus?
    FUTURE NFL STAR

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    And Victor Cruz was a cowboys fan growing. No one ever gets drafted by the team they're a fan of growing up. An NFL job is an NFL job, period. I know for a fact that if you had the skills to play pro ball that you could care less who drafted you.
    wayne lucier a former giants ol had a patriots tattoo on his arm! thats right wayne lucier *****es!! lol who remembers him?
    FUTURE NFL STAR

Justin Tuck was a huge Cowboys fan growing up. I think Bradshaw and Strahan were too.

5trive for Fiv5