+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleacher report

i'm still confused why they couldnt wait til the 2nd round for this guy. he didnt seem to be on anyone's radar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. G-Man View Post
    i'm still confused why they couldnt wait til the 2nd round for this guy. he didnt seem to be on anyone's radar
    Because if we hadn't picked him the Bears or Cowboys would have right after us.

To the Giants credit, there is no way he makes it out of the 1st round. The Bears and Cowboys picked Kyle Long and Travis Frederick for crying out loud. Both teams would probably rather had Pugh.

I still would have much rather had Rhodes/Trufant/Floyd easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by PBTimmons View Post
    This. Pugh is not happening. Not. Happening.

Bench Player
    If the Giants followed a reporter/nerd and used his advice to draft players I would be scared as hell! These website "evaluators" are the same guys who like a player because he is good on video game football. Most of them look at the combine results and act like that is all that matters, and they are idiots that live in their parents basement. Football is a game of emotion and desire, and you have to watch for players that would have their arm torn off, get pissed , and beat you to death with the stub. Pugh may very well be that kind of player, he definitely has an edge to his game

I was about to mock you for linking Bleacher Report but I actually agree with most of their analysis.

Now I'm sad

I think we sometimes favor players in our college region. Agreed, but it is a situation where your dammed if you do or dammed if you don't take care of that OL need.

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    I was about to mock you for linking Bleacher Report but I actually agree with most of their analysis.

Now I'm sad
    LOL I just can't picture Mr. Reese and Co. reading and crying out loud by a Bleacher Report Grades.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Veteran
    We don't know that for a fact. And besides I trust Reese, meaning that I don't think he is lying when he says that Pugh was the highest player on his board at the time.

Veteran
    He would be gone in the 2nd round if we waited