+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Pics of Legacy Room since 2011 win?

Does anybody have pictures of the Legacy Room trophy case since #4 came home?
    Last edited by SweetZombieJesus; 04-27-2013 at 02:56 PM.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

I do...somewhat. It was difficult getting a picture of the whole case in one shot because people were looking at the trophies and not paying attention to people trying to take a picture of the whole case. The 4 trophies were centered and faced the entrance. The 4 old-style Halas trophies were in the corners. The new-style Halas trophy wasn't in the case when I took it. I can send you what I have. PM me and give me your email. I'll send them to you.
    Last edited by LT Stands For Greatness; 04-28-2013 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Duplicated

I do...somewhat. It was difficult getting a picture of the whole case in one shot because people were looking at the trophies and not paying attention to people trying to take a picture of the whole case. So, I had to do a few shots of the case. The 4 trophies were centered and faced the entrance. The 4 old-style Halas trophies were in the corners. The new-style Halas trophy wasn't in the case when I took it. I can send you what I have. PM me and give me your email. I'll send them to you.

PM sent...