+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

With the 2nd Round Pick Reese shows why he's money

I believe Reese redeems himself in the 2nd and 3rd rounds. Khseem Greene, Short, Jordan Poyer who i thought was a playmaker in the senior bowl. Doubt it's Zach Ertz or Matt Barkley

Maybe I'm listening to too much sports talk radio, but I'm starting to think more and more that Manti Te'o is going to be the pick if he's there.

Veteran
    I don't have a problem with Te'o in rd 2

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    I don't have a problem with Te'o in rd 2
    Neither would I, especially since I see some new mock drafts having us taking a TE in Rd 2.

Bench Player
    we really need a play maker in round 2, i think on the professional level teo is gonna be nothing more then a managing LB. I have Brown, Green, and Moore above teo as far as LB goes. If those three are gone and reese takes Teo then so be it, but i really dont see it happening

Quote Originally Posted by snedd162 View Post
    we really need a play maker in round 2, i think on the professional level teo is gonna be nothing more then a managing LB. I have Brown, Green, and Moore above teo as far as LB goes. If those three are gone and reese takes Teo then so be it, but i really dont see it happening
    Minter too

What player would make up for the Pugh pick in the 2nd?

All the bashing I have done of Te'o was as a 1st round prospect but If he is available in the 2nd you grab him and celebrate.

lol, still rather have Greene or Minter, feel their safer picks Greene much more athletic, Teo is slow, sluggish, showed clearly gainst Bama, can't get off blocks, Pass.

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    What player would make up for the Pugh pick in the 2nd?
    Hoping for, brown,Taylor,Greene,carradine,Cyprien,hunt,okafor