+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

If the Colts were to release Payton,,, do you think he would be a good fit as an offensive coach???

I Always wondered how Payton would make as a Offensive coach.......

Re: If the Colts were to release Payton,,, do you think he would be a good fit as an offensive coach???

[quote user="Leo Da Giant"]I Always wondered how Payton would make as a Offensive coach.......[/quote]

I don't think you'll find out for at least 10 years.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Re: If the Colts were to release Payton,,, do you think he would be a good fit as an offensive coach???

I see him as giving great insight to a remarkable QB.. worse in the head set calling for differing trick plays

[quote user="Leo Da Giant"]I Always wondered how Payton would make as a Offensive coach.......[/quote]

if Colts release Peyton, he'll be a redskin
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Peyton*

And not all players can be fit for a coaching job.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Leo Da Giant"]I Always wondered how Payton would make as a Offensive coach.......[/quote]

[/quote]
    I have a feeling he would go to the niners or some other franchise he KNOWS he has a chance to win at. He is like the rest of the mannings, classy, he wont go to the skins since he doesnt want to upset Eli, he doesnt want to go to the jets for the same reason. Dolphins? Maybe. Any place that has a chance to win a bowl and not upset Eli or Archie.

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Leo Da Giant"]I Always wondered how Payton would make as a Offensive coach.......[/quote]

[/quote]

He won't go to a franchise he can't win with, he's going to team that's missing a QB, Seattle has a good team, even the Cards, Peyton and Fitz sheeesh the nightmares DC will be having every week,

I don't think they'll release him. He's the Derek Jeter (and then some) of that franchise.

I think Peyton will first do some broadcasting when he hangs it up (I predict success. . .particularly as an in-game analyst). Then again, I predicted success in broadcasting for Tiki Barber.

But I do think he could make a fantastic coach. He practically called every play for the Colts the last five years anyway. Players will not question his authority, and his football IQ is like Einstein's physics IQ.

We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.

[quote user="NYfanatic"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Leo Da Giant"]I Always wondered how Payton would make as a Offensive coach.......[/quote]

[/quote]
    I have a feeling he would go to the niners or some other franchise he KNOWS he has a chance to win at. He is like the rest of the mannings, classy, he wont go to the skins since he doesnt want to upset Eli, he doesnt want to go to the jets for the same reason. Dolphins? Maybe. Any place that has a chance to win a bowl and not upset Eli or Archie.
    [/quote]

don't sleep on the skins. The only thing they are missing is a legit QB

their defense is legit, their line is decent enough and they have underrated talent at RB and WR while having two VERY solid TEs/upbacks

[quote user="RagTime Blue"]I don't think they'll release him. He's the Derek Jeter (and then some) of that franchise.

I think Peyton will first do some broadcasting when he hangs it up (I predict success. . .particularly as an in-game analyst). Then again, I predicted success in broadcasting for Tiki Barber.

But I do think he could make a fantastic coach. He practically called every play for the Colts the last five years anyway. Players will not question his authority, and his football IQ is like Einstein's physics IQ.

[/quote]

yea personally I don't get it either

keep him, draft luck, and thenwhen its time for luck to step up hopfully peyton will be done by then - if hes not then hes not.

I hate how QBs get thrown the wolves ALL the time now. It use to be about easing QBs in letting them learn the game before they run the team.