+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Get Ready....Circus Coming To NY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    Thats not so bad, Nassib is very decent and could be a great replacement for Carr.
    Geno's the best QB in the draft and the Jets got him in the 2nd round. I watched almost every West Virginia game last year and he did struggle towards the end of the season but for the most part the guy was a beast. Something like 46 TD's and 6 INT's with 71% completion. Mayock has destroyed the guy every chance he got that it rubbed off on a lot other people's opinions also. Mayock was also the same way with Cam Newton and look how he turned out.

I don't know here....The Jets had a VERY good draft IMO. They got Milliner, Richardson, Geno, (all considered top 10 talents) Winters and Aboushi who both are upgrades on their O-line. I'm sorry...I don't see how we can have a laugh at the Jets thread here. They have one of the best drafts out there IMO....as much as I hate to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Geno's the best QB in the draft and the Jets got him in the 2nd round. I watched almost every West Virginia game last year and he did struggle towards the end of the season but for the most part the guy was a beast. Something like 46 TD's and 6 INT's with 71% completion. Mayock has destroyed the guy every chance he got that it rubbed off on a lot other people's opinions also. Mayock was also the same way with Cam Newton and look how he turned out.

I don't know here....The Jets had a VERY good draft IMO. They got Milliner, Richardson, Geno, (all considered top 10 talents) Winters and Aboushi who both are upgrades on their O-line. I'm sorry...I don't see how we can have a laugh at the Jets thread here. They have one of the best drafts out there IMO....as much as I hate to say it.
    I am not laughing at their Draft Picks. I was more interested in the fact they bring people in to make a splash with the journalists. The Jets do nothing but create havoc to make headlines, even if it is at the cost of their OWN locker room.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post

As far as talent and who was available when the Jets were on the clock, I agree they did a good job. As far as their needs were concerned though, they really didn't need a DT as much as they needed help in other areas such as S and WR. Then you have the Geno Smith pick when you already have 4 QBs on your roster. They just have so many holes to fill and they didn't really do much to remedy the situation this weekend.

+ Reply to Thread