+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

JJ is pulling all the stops getting x cowboys to fire up his team

Why would Emmit come out & say the Cowboys are mentally tough enough to win in 4th quarter right before the biggest game of the year?

JJ pulling all the stops to motivate his team to make sure they come in Met Stadium & play till the end of the game is what comes to my mind anyway.

Maybe an x Giant player will follow that up by saying something to fire up our boys right?

Tiki where are ya when the Giants need ya?

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/...mentally-tough

Re: JJ is pulling all the stops getting x cowboys to fire up his team

[quote user="jakegibbs"]Why would Emmit come out & say the Cowboys are mentally tough enough to win in 4th quarter right before the biggest game of the year?

[/quote]Well that's not what he said. He wonders if they are mentally tough.

You want to see motivated players? How about if you win, you get paid...if you lose, mmmm not so much. Of course it'd never happen, but if it did, Jeez, every week would be like playoffs....

Veteran

[quote user="jakegibbs"]Why would Emmit come out & say the Cowboys are mentally tough enough to win in 4th quarter right before the biggest game of the year?

JJ pulling all the stops to motivate his team to make sure they come in Met Stadium & play till the end of the game is what comes to my mind anyway.

Maybe an x Giant player will follow that up by saying something to fire up our boys right?

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/...mentally-tough[/quote]

Tiki's hiding from the ex wife.

As Bill Parcells once said: " If you can't get ready to play this game, you ought to take a hike".
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905
    Get well, get back #80

Veteran

[quote user="Roosevelt"][quote user="jakegibbs"]Why would Emmit come out & say the Cowboys are mentally tough enough to win in 4th quarter right before the biggest game of the year?

As Bill Parcells once said: " If you can't get ready to play this game, you ought to take a hike".[/quote]

Bill also said his written contract wasn't worth the paper it was written on. And if he didn't say it he sure meant it.

[quote user="yatitle"][quote user="Roosevelt"][quote user="jakegibbs"]Why would Emmit come out & say the Cowboys are mentally tough enough to win in 4th quarter right before the biggest game of the year? JJ pulling all the stops to motivate his team to make sure they come in Met Stadium & play till the end of the game is what comes to my mind anyway. Maybe an x Giant player will follow that up by saying something to fire up our boys right? Tiki where are ya when the Giants need ya? http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/...mentally-tough[/quote]

As Bill Parcells once said: " If you can't get ready to play this game, you ought to take a hike".[/quote]

Bill also said his written contract wasn't worth the paper it was written on. And if he didn't say it he sure meant it.
    [/quote]

He ALSO said I'll have that with extra cheese, & a large fry.

I don't care if they bring in Roger Staubach, Michael Irvin, Troy Aikman and Moose to join Emmit, those days have been long gone.

And for TIKI, he can stay home to, TC and the GMEN will take care of business.

Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Veteran

[quote user="Joe Morrison"]

I don't care if they bring in Roger Staubach, Michael Irvin, Troy Aikman and Moose to join Emmit, those days have been long gone.

And for TIKI, he can stay home to, TC and the GMEN will take care of business.

[/quote]

This just in. Jerry Jones to exhume Tom Landry's body for pre game speech. Landry's hat is questionable.

Veteran

If you were a player, who risked his physical health every practice and game to play football, would you be inspired by that?

If I was a player and an old scrawny rich owner said I wasn't tough I would not be inspired to prove him wrong.