+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: A DT.... Ok w/e hope khaseeme Greene slips

  1. #11
    I think he was just too good to pass up. Just like when Prince dropped to them at 19. CB wasnt an immediate need but, he was rated too high to let him go. This is a great pick, even if it doesnt address an glaring need. When you can rotate your entire DLine, you open up your game plan. Especially when you face an offense like Philly is probably going to run, and Washington already does, twice a year each.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Tuck Rule View Post
    I think he was just too good to pass up. Just like when Prince dropped to them at 19. CB wasnt an immediate need but, he was rated too high to let him go. This is a great pick, even if it doesnt address an glaring need. When you can rotate your entire DLine, you open up your game plan. Especially when you face an offense like Philly is probably going to run, and Washington already does, twice a year each.
    Yeah, but Giants are not keeping 7 DTs on the roster. Some of these guys are gone, Kuhn and Austin

  3. #13
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,931
    Quote Originally Posted by uther99 View Post
    Yeah, but Giants are not keeping 7 DTs on the roster. Some of these guys are gone, Kuhn and Austin
    I think Kuhn stays. Austin might get the boot. I can see us cutting one of the vet min guys.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by uther99 View Post
    Yeah, but Giants are not keeping 7 DTs on the roster. Some of these guys are gone, Kuhn and Austin
    If its like the past few seasons injuries will take care of the situation.

  5. #15
    All-Pro Eli TO Shockey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    6,823
    Maybe every one will calm down when we sign Karlos Dansby

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    I think Kuhn stays. Austin might get the boot. I can see us cutting one of the vet min guys.
    Yeah, never hurts to have camp competition.

  7. #17
    All-Pro Eli TO Shockey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    6,823
    Quote Originally Posted by uther99 View Post
    Yeah, never hurts to have camp competition.
    I hope this lights a fire under Austins ***. Hope he comes to camp ready to fight for his livelihood.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by uther99 View Post
    Yeah, but Giants are not keeping 7 DTs on the roster. Some of these guys are gone, Kuhn and Austin
    No, of course not. But, 4 or 5.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts