+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A DT.... Ok w/e hope khaseeme Greene slips

I think he was just too good to pass up. Just like when Prince dropped to them at 19. CB wasnt an immediate need but, he was rated too high to let him go. This is a great pick, even if it doesnt address an glaring need. When you can rotate your entire DLine, you open up your game plan. Especially when you face an offense like Philly is probably going to run, and Washington already does, twice a year each.

Quote Originally Posted by J. Tuck Rule View Post
    I think he was just too good to pass up. Just like when Prince dropped to them at 19. CB wasnt an immediate need but, he was rated too high to let him go. This is a great pick, even if it doesnt address an glaring need. When you can rotate your entire DLine, you open up your game plan. Especially when you face an offense like Philly is probably going to run, and Washington already does, twice a year each.
    Yeah, but Giants are not keeping 7 DTs on the roster. Some of these guys are gone, Kuhn and Austin

Quote Originally Posted by uther99 View Post
    Yeah, but Giants are not keeping 7 DTs on the roster. Some of these guys are gone, Kuhn and Austin
    I think Kuhn stays. Austin might get the boot. I can see us cutting one of the vet min guys.

If its like the past few seasons injuries will take care of the situation.

Maybe every one will calm down when we sign Karlos Dansby

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    I think Kuhn stays. Austin might get the boot. I can see us cutting one of the vet min guys.
    Yeah, never hurts to have camp competition.

Yeah, never hurts to have camp competition.
    I hope this lights a fire under Austins ***. Hope he comes to camp ready to fight for his livelihood.

No, of course not. But, 4 or 5.

+ Reply to Thread