Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Nothing has changed in my eyes

Nothing has changed in my eyes. Anyone else, we are the same team now ,them before the draft, .. Not one rookie has played a pro down, and the chance they contribute in next season, is slim to none, It takes time for guys to learn and change to pro speed and strength from college.I think we have potential in future years, butt as of now i dont think so., remeber we have room for only so many also. Though i em no pro coach scout or analyst its just my humble view of it all. It just seems weird how many people aregetting so hyped up, over some college players that we have no idea how they will transition into the pros. anyone else feel this way.

Veteran

Re: Nothing has changed in my eyes

[quote user="derekunion28"]Nothing has changed in my eyes. Anyone else, we are the same team now ,them before the draft, .. Not one rookie has played a pro down, and the chance they contribute in next season, is slim to none, It takes time for guys to learn and change to pro speed and strength from college.I think we have potential in future years, butt as of now i dont think so., remeber we have room for only so many also. Though i em no pro coach scout or analyst its just my humble view of it all. It just seems weird how many people aregetting so hyped up, over some college players that we have no idea how they will transition into the pros. anyone else feel this way.[/quote]feel the same way

I remember hearing the same chatter when we lost Pettigrout, then again when we lost Tiki, then again when we lost Shockey, now again that we have lost Plax. Our organization knows what they are doing.....we are not the Lions.

EVERYONE NEEDS TO RELAX!!

All-Pro

[quote user="derekunion28"]Nothing has changed in my eyes. Anyone* else, we are the same team now ,them before the draft, .. Not one rookie has played a pro down, and the chance they contribute in next season, is slim to none, It takes time for guys to learn and change to pro speed and strength from college.**I think we have potential* in future years, butt* as of now i dont think so., remeber we have room for only so many also. Though i em no pro coach scout or analyst its just my humble view of it all. It just seems weird how many people are*getting so hyped up, over some college players that we have no idea how they will transition into the pros. anyone else feel this way.[/quote]

Tell that to the 07 draft class dum dum.

[quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="derekunion28"]Nothing has changed in my eyes. Anyone else, we are the same team now ,them before the draft, .. Not one rookie has played a pro down, and the chance they contribute in next season, is slim to none, It takes time for guys to learn and change to pro speed and strength from college.I think we have potential in future years, butt as of now i dont think so., remeber we have room for only so many also. Though i em no pro coach scout or analyst its just my humble view of it all. It just seems weird how many people aregetting so hyped up, over some college players that we have no idea how they will transition into the pros. anyone else feel this way.[/quote] Tell that to the 07 draft class dum dum.[/quote][]Yeah!!

Veteran

hows the 08 class

All-Pro

[quote user="knobhead"]hows the 08 class[/quote]

I think Kenny Phillips, Terrell Thomas, Bryan Kehl stepped in and did a GREAT job. KP and TT more than Kehl but you can't say the draft is a guessing game, our scouts to a nice job projecting them.

yeah thats all on defense of the side of the ball.. this year we went more offense its harder as a rookie butt what do i know .. guess i em just a dum dum

Veteran

how many picks did we have last year?

guess you guys think that is gona happen every year .. that year is what put resse on the map . it made him look like a genius i dont think that will continue to happen every year nor does that happen to many pro teams witch is why it made him look so good because they played and contributed