Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    All-Pro

Re: Nothing has changed in my eyes

[quote user="derekunion28"]*guess you guys think that is gona happen every year .. that year is what put resse on the map . it made him look like a genius i dont think that will continue to happen every year nor does that happen to many pro teams witch is why it made him look so good because they played and contributed[/quote]

So where are all these players coming from? They all come from the draft my man. Reese gets value picks that step in and do a good job, he's 3 for 3 on first round picks who came in and did a very good job, why should this be any different?

yeah thats all on defense of the side of the ball.. this year we went more offense its harder as a rookie butt what do i know .. guess i em just a dum dum

Veteran

how many picks did we have last year?

Veteran

3 for 3? phillips ok but ross was nt that great last year he may improve but may not if your countin nicks allready its still early

most of what i was saying is aimed at all the wr talk and draft picks on the offensive side.seems like most people on thisboard act as if our picks are gona come in and play right away , i personally disagree.. no need to start name calling if u disagreee with someone thats childish in my eyes

Veteran

[quote user="derekunion28"]most of what i was saying is aimed at all the wr talk and draft picks on the offensive side.seems like most people on thisboard act as if our picks are gona come in and play right away , i personally disagree.. no need to start name calling if u disagreee with someone thats childish in my eyes[/quote]I agree

All-Pro

[quote user="derekunion28"]Nothing has changed in my eyes. Anyone else, we are the same team now ,them before the draft, .. Not one rookie has played a pro down, and the chance they contribute in next season, is slim to none, It takes time for guys to learn and change to pro speed and strength from college.I think we have potential in future years, butt as of now i dont think so., remeber we have room for only so many also. Though i em no pro coach scout or analyst its just my humble view of it all. It just seems weird how many people aregetting so hyped up, over some college players that we have no idea how they will transition into the pros. anyone else feel this way.[/quote]

its easier if you get that "win this year" ideaout of your head and change it to "win next season"..we'll be good this year allowing Hix/Smith another full year to gel ...or maybe Nicks/Bardencan step up and do it..maybe we don't go far in the playoffs this season..but next season andprobably for another 3 years we'll be the team to beat...with the most talented WR group in the game and a dominate Defense and a ground attack thats unstopable..

[quote user="derekunion28"]Nothing has changed in my eyes. Anyone else, we are the same team now ,them before the draft, .. Not one rookie has played a pro down, and the chance they contribute in next season, is slim to none, It takes time for guys to learn and change to pro speed and strength from college.I think we have potential in future years, butt as of now i dont think so., remeber we have room for only so many also. Though i em no pro coach scout or analyst its just my humble view of it all. It just seems weird how many people aregetting so hyped up, over some college players that we have no idea how they will transition into the pros. anyone else feel this way.[/quote]

There was a time when every player in the NFL had not played a down in the league. That includes all the stars obviously.

This is one of the dumbest posts I've ever read.

Another example of the "instant Gratification" society we now live in.

Tell Randy Moss and Jerry Rice and Brandon Jacobs and John Elway and Bernie Kosar and Mike Haynes and Tom Brady and Ozzie Newsome and **** Butkus and Corey Webster and Phil Simms and Fred Bilitnekoff and Marcus Allen and John Riggins and Demarcus Ware and Mark Bavaro and Albert Haynesworth and Justin Tuck that there contributions, stats and records will no longer be recognized because there was a time they had never played a down in the league!

What an Anti-Einstein!!!!!!!

All-Pro

Alot has changed we picked up solid players in FA & our draft looks pretty good too.Just cause u may not be aware of the rookies skills don't doubt them.JR & the org know what their doing have faith.

PS...Alot of the experts said we had a very good draft for where we were picking.

All-Pro

[quote user="Bleedin Blue Since '62"]

There was a time when every player in the NFL had not played a down in the league. That includes all the stars obviously.

This is one of the dumbest posts I've ever read.

Another example of the "instant Gratification" society we now live in.

Tell Randy Moss and Jerry Rice and Brandon Jacobs and John Elway and Bernie Kosar and Mike Haynes and Tom Brady and Ozzie Newsome and **** Butkus and Corey Webster and Phil Simms and Fred Bilitnekoff and Marcus Allen and John Riggins and Demarcus Ware and Mark Bavaro and Albert Haynesworth and Justin Tuck that there contributions, stats and records will no longer be recognized because there was a time they had never played a down in the league!

What an Anti-Einstein!!!!!!!

[/quote]LOL... OWNED!!