+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    well, seeing how he has no motor, ya its worrisome.. Some of these people never seen this guy play, because his tape is probaly as underwhelming as any guy i can think of in this draft..
    lol, i know u was like dang when Short went to carolina. Now they got Star Loutelei and Short in the middle. Like Suh and Fairley in detroit.

Veteran
    well, seeing how he has no motor, ya its worrisome.. Some of these people never seen this guy play, because his tape is probaly as underwhelming as any guy i can think of in this draft..
    Who's opinion should i trust. Marc Ross or NYSportsfan. Its a tough call..

Very good run stopper and he is fat!! the middle of the d-line is locked with this guy

Nice movement and hustle lol

All-Pro
    Great for him. Who the hell is Hankerson?

I just worry about him against the Eagles now that they have this Chip Kelly BS offense. He could tire out quickly if we can't get him off the field.

Veteran
    Again if you watched so much film on him you'd have seen he rarely left the field and wore down! That's not unusual for a 320 pounder that plays EVERY down! That doesn't equate to no motor! Guys with no motor don't chase down plays downfield or make tackles outside the hashes!

Quote Originally Posted by CGYgiant View Post
    Do what u gotta do tool, ur a homer anyways.. Go take anyones opinion, we got about 10films on em, why don't u actually watch one for a change?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by CGYgiant View Post
    NYSportsfan has exclusive film on the entire draft that Marc Ross couldn't get his hands on

All-Pro
    Huge Ohio State fan.. And then you call him Hankerson.. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by DVision View Post
    Again if you watched so much film on him you'd have seen he rarely left the field and wore down! That's not unusual for a 320 pounder that plays EVERY down! That doesn't equate to no motor! Guys with no motor don't chase down plays downfield or make tackles outside the hashes!
    Ya, thats the opposite of hankins.. He isn't chasing down anyone.. Dude, we got like 10 tapes on em.. Pretty much everyone whos a regular on these boards never once said a positive remark about Hankins, nor mocked em to us.. I believe what my eyes show me, and if i'm wrong, i'm wrong..