+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41
  1. #21
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    29,451
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Huge Ohio State fan.. And then you call him Hankerson.. Haha
    LOL

  2. #22
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    29,451
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaggs View Post
    Great for him. Who the hell is Hankerson?
    Classic!

  3. #23
    take it easy guys. no need to kick someone when they're down. so what, he wasnt accurate with his player assessments...you guys arent exactly on marc ross's speed dial either

  4. #24
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,607
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    take it easy guys. no need to kick someone when they're down. so what, he wasnt accurate with his player assessments...you guys arent exactly on marc ross's speed dial either
    Maybe thats it, Ross and Reese thought they were drafting a guy named Hankerson who plays linebacker.

  5. #25
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,346
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Ya, thats the opposite of hankins.. He isn't chasing down anyone.. Dude, we got like 10 tapes on em.. Pretty much everyone whos a regular on these boards never once said a positive remark about Hankins, nor mocked em to us.. I believe what my eyes show me, and if i'm wrong, i'm wrong..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK-mCCWRNHg

    The draft evaluations come from actual scouts! Not you! And I believe there are a number of plays when he was hustling sideline to sideline and downfield! Dude show me your 10 tapes to prove your point otherwise I call BS!!

    Didn't know these boards were full of professionals? You should have sent your mocks to Reese! smh
    Last edited by DVision; 04-26-2013 at 08:27 PM.

  6. #26
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,607
    Quote Originally Posted by DVision View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK-mCCWRNHg

    The draft evaluations come from actual scouts! Not you! And I believe there are a number of plays when he was hustling sideline to sideline and downfield! Dude show me your 10 tapes to prove your point otherwise I call BS!!

    Didn't know these boards were full of professionals? You should have sent your mocks to Reese! smh
    From that video "Looks fatigued at times, noticeably takes plays off.". For my money, give me a guy with Ogletree's problems then this lazy parking spot.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaggs View Post
    From that video "Looks fatigued at times, noticeably takes plays off.". For my money, give me a guy with Ogletree's problems then this lazy parking spot.
    I, the great Ogletree hater, actually find myself agreeing with you on this...


    Post 4/20 mock draft:
    Round 1: Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, FS, Alabama
    Round 2: ASJ, TE, Washington
    Round 3: Marcus Martin, C, USC
    Round 4: Shayne Skov, ILB, Stanford
    Round 5: Khairi Fortt, OLB, California
    Round 6: Ethan Westbrooks, DE, West Texas A&M
    Round 6 comp: Cornelius Lucas, OT, Kansas State

  8. #28
    thanks for the link DV.

    i knew of the guy bc hes prob OSU's best defender in the front 7 (in terms of potential). he has the ceiling to be a Suh type DT who ragdolls OGs. He has the ability already to do that really.

    he generates tremendous push, even vs double teams. thats what we noticeably missed last season as QBs evaded the pass rush from the DE's by stepping up in the pocket.

    we instantly get better vs the run with the potential to have a wilfork type DT. did u see how well he moves? lmao. nycs saying its a reach and lambasting the pick...guy was a possible top 10 pick

  9. #29
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,346
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    thanks for the link DV.

    i knew of the guy bc hes prob OSU's best defender in the front 7 (in terms of potential). he has the ceiling to be a Suh type DT who ragdolls OGs. He has the ability already to do that really.

    he generates tremendous push, even vs double teams. thats what we noticeably missed last season as QBs evaded the pass rush from the DE's by stepping up in the pocket.

    we instantly get better vs the run with the potential to have a wilfork type DT. did u see how well he moves? lmao. nycs saying its a reach and lambasting the pick...guy was a possible top 10 pick
    The way these guys talk you'd expect to see Albert Haynesworth type effort from the guy! smh

  10. #30
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,346
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaggs View Post
    From that video "Looks fatigued at times, noticeably takes plays off.". For my money, give me a guy with Ogletree's problems then this lazy parking spot.
    For the 1000th time how many 320 pound DT's that run sideline to sideline and play EVERY down would not looked fatigued at times! He's joining a rotation! Joseph looks fatigued at times also!

    We need to stop the run! Everyone saying this is a passing league now is talking out their rear! 6 of the teams that made the playoffs last season ran for over 2000 yards! We gave up a ton and it was not ALL the fault of the linebackers!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts