he hasnt mocked or projected a player correctly yet this draft man, take it easy on him. of course anyone would be bitter in nyc's position on the MB
You know what. I'm going to wait for the training camp/practice reports to come out and see how he is doing there. Maybe with the right locker room, he can increase his motor and work ethic. I'm so-so on the selection but it's only fair.
3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick
1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF
You can whine and ***** as much as you want here. This is the beauty of it. You're a POS who thinks hes smarter than our FO. Fact is I trust our FO then anyone else on these boards.
Keep whining and *****ing. Our FO will continue to make to decisions that are in the best interest of this team.