+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25
  1. #11
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    31,411
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    He's a potential pick and has a top 15 body BUT we need to work on this guy's laziness. Can we put him in the hot tub?
    Mad lazy! Kawaan Short would of made way more sense, which obviously not on board, but i'd rather of Kawaan Short in RD1, then Jamar Taylor or Larry Warford in RD2...

  2. #12
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,884
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Mad lazy! Kawaan Short would of made way more sense, which obviously not on board, but i'd rather of Kawaan Short in RD1, then Jamar Taylor or Larry Warford in RD2...
    lol.

    So its only ok to reach in the first round for players you like right?

  3. #13
    he hasnt mocked or projected a player correctly yet this draft man, take it easy on him. of course anyone would be bitter in nyc's position on the MB

  4. #14
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    31,411
    Quote Originally Posted by CGYgiant View Post
    lol.

    So its only ok to reach in the first round for players you like right?
    What??/lol I'm talking about the way it played out, u moron.. What are u, Jerry Reeses Robot?

  5. #15
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,884
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    What??/lol I'm talking about the way it played out, u moron.. What are u, Jerry Reeses Robot?
    Hahahaha. No, I just think you're a POS who thinks his opinion is better then everyone else. Pull your head out of your ***.

  6. #16
    You know what. I'm going to wait for the training camp/practice reports to come out and see how he is doing there. Maybe with the right locker room, he can increase his motor and work ethic. I'm so-so on the selection but it's only fair.

  7. #17
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    31,411
    Quote Originally Posted by CGYgiant View Post
    Hahahaha. No, I just think you're a POS who thinks his opinion is better then everyone else. Pull your head out of your ***.
    Ya, well ur around like 2times a yr, so ur opinon means nothing to me.. To be honest, i'd prefer a idiot like u not like my opinion..

  8. #18
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    31,411
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Ya, well ur around like 2times a yr, so ur opinon means nothing to me.. To be honest, i'd prefer a idiot like u not like my opinion..
    Actually, u don't even have a opinion.. So what am i talking about? Freaking reeses robot over here!

  9. #19
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,884
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Ya, well ur around like 2times a yr, so ur opinon means nothing to me.. To be honest, i'd prefer a idiot like u not like my opinion..

    You can whine and ***** as much as you want here. This is the beauty of it. You're a POS who thinks hes smarter than our FO. Fact is I trust our FO then anyone else on these boards.

    Keep whining and *****ing. Our FO will continue to make to decisions that are in the best interest of this team.

  10. #20
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    31,411
    Quote Originally Posted by CGYgiant View Post
    You can whine and ***** as much as you want here. This is the beauty of it. You're a POS who thinks hes smarter than our FO. Fact is I trust our FO then anyone else on these boards.

    Keep whining and *****ing. Our FO will continue to make to decisions that are in the best interest of this team.
    Blah Blah Blah..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts