+ Reply to Thread

Does anyone know which way SPAGS would lean towards going?

I heard that he didnt like Reid his last year with Philly. Most likely he would be able to become the Giants Head Coach as Coughlin is getting older. So has anyone heard any rumors?

Veteran

Re: Does anyone know which way SPAGS would lean towards going?

[quote user="elifan10"]I heard that he didnt like Reid his last year with Philly. Most likely he would be able to become the Giants Head Coach as Coughlin is getting older. So has anyone heard any rumors?[/quote]

I say he goes green. As in who offers him the most money.

[quote user="yatitle"][quote user="elifan10"]I heard that he didnt like Reid his last year with Philly. Most likely he would be able to become the Giants Head Coach as Coughlin is getting older. So has anyone heard any rumors?[/quote]

I say he goes green. As in who offers him the most money.
    [/quote]

The Giants did make him the highest paid D-Coordinator at one time. I wish they would do it again.

He WILL lean all the way to being the Headcoach of the St. Louis Rams. OH wait....... he already is!!!!!!!!

He will become an Eagle

[quote user="yatitle"][quote user="elifan10"]I heard that he didnt like Reid his last year with Philly. Most likely he would be able to become the Giants Head Coach as Coughlin is getting older. So has anyone heard any rumors?[/quote]

I say he goes green.* As in who offers him the most money.
    [/quote]

+1 He'll follow the $$$$$. They all do in the long run anyway.

[quote user="elifan10"]I heard that he didnt like Reid his last year with Philly. Most likely he would be able to become the Giants Head Coach as Coughlin is getting older. So has anyone heard any rumors?[/quote]

If you want rumors, then yes, I've read 2.

A SAN DIEGO paper "reported" that the Eagles have spoken to Spags (which would be against NFL rules, if true) about being DC / assistant HC. No official reports out of St Louis or Philadelphia re this, and as I said, I believe no contact is allowed of existing coaches by teams before their respective seasons are over.

And, Sal Palantonio reported that it's just as likely (again, with no allowable official contact, so nothing to it) the Giants would do the same--offer DC / HC.

These "reports" have as much validity to them as posters here "reporting" the same thing.

And, as has been beaten to death on this board for 2 years or more, Jason Laconfora of NFLN just yesterday said that "sources close to Cowher" have said that the Giants would be the ideal--and one of the very few--team to bring him out of coaching retirement.

I sure hope it isnt head coaching agian!!!
    I want to see Eli in a new system before I throw in the towel in him. (1-15-14)

*** OK I have seen it and I'm a bit worried *** (8-30-14)

***** I'm not as worried after all ***** (9-26-14)

Get well #80!

[quote user="oldgiantfan"]He will become an Eagle[/quote]

Thats what I think sad to say
    I want to see Eli in a new system before I throw in the towel in him. (1-15-14)

*** OK I have seen it and I'm a bit worried *** (8-30-14)

***** I'm not as worried after all ***** (9-26-14)

Get well #80!