+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

No linebacker yet

I'm a bit surprised we haven't taken a LB yet, I think we've gotten some solid players thus far, we need a linebacker though. Kind of concerning/

Quote Originally Posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
    I'm a bit surprised we haven't taken a LB yet, I think we've gotten some solid players thus far, we need a linebacker though. Kind of concerning/
    I think rd 4 or 5 is gonna be LB

Banned
    The entire draft should be secondary and one LB wherever. No LB can help the suckitude of Corey Webster.

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    The entire draft should be secondary and one LB wherever. No LB can help the suckitude of Corey Webster.
    Corey Webster played the majority of last season with a broken arm. There are certain injuries that can't be overcome.
    Live and Die with the Giants

"I felt good today."
    -Eli Manning

JR is looking for the next Phillip Dillard or Greg Jones..

I don't know....Damontre Moore could very well be used as a OLB in pass rushing situations. He backed up Von Miller in 2010 at that position, and then was very productive as an OLB in 2011. It wasn't until last year that he switched to DE under a new coach.

At 250lbs, I could definitely see him being used that way in certain packages.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Quote Originally Posted by manton View Post
    Corey Webster played the majority of last season with a broken arm. There are certain injuries that can't be overcome.
    Thank you -- YOU SIR are a very astute person and I know for a fact Webster is a lot better than he played last season

Quote Originally Posted by NYGAiG88 View Post
    I think rd 4 or 5 is gonna be LB
    oh yay more marginal prospects at LB.

In a perfect world, Khaseem Greene might still be around late in the 4th, or maybe JR makes a move up.

If not, I think Damontre Moore might become a disruptive linebacker, at least situationally.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by manton View Post
    lolwhat? He had a broken hand which was not deemed a significant injury. Which happened after the Panthers game. Webster still got torched by the Cowboys and by Steve Smith so no, it's not the injury. He's losing speed and he's playing in a system that caters to his weaknesses.