+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

In the words of Simon Cowell, brother this Draft was absolutely Dreadfulll

How do u go for an average Guard and pass up Werner, Ogletree, Rhodes. In the 2nd, there were way better DT's, Jamar Taylor, Arthur Brown was right there for the taking. I'm thinking the third he finally picks Greene. But no, he chooses the bust of the draft, which is why he falls to 3rd. His 40 combine time 4.9? it'll take forever for him to get to the QB, RG3 will run right by him as will Russel Wilson. Terrible tackler as well, doesn't wrap up.

Draft Grade: F

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    How do u go for an average Guard and pass up Werner, Ogletree, Rhodes. In the 2nd, there were way better DT's, Jamar Taylor, Arthur Brown was right there for the taking. I'm thinking the third he finally picks Greene. But no, he chooses the bust of the draft, which is why he falls to 3rd. His 40 combine time 4.9? it'll take forever for him to get to the QB, RG3 will run right by him as will Russel Wilson. Terrible tackler as well, doesn't wrap up.

Draft Grade: F
    what qualifies you to know moore than the giants FO?

fan grade: F

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    what qualifies you to know moore than the giants FO?

fan grade: F
    lol, doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the need and value were dreadfully misplaced. The same Giants FO that drafted Marvin Austin in the 2nd, felt they should of went with Paea. Clint Sintim, i could go on and on. They are not perfect and make mistakes in their evaluations, over rate, feed into the waves of the draft especially when everyone was going Oline in the first, he even admitted in the interview.

Veteran Status: Declined

Don't quit your day job.

Veteran
    After reading a few of your posts tonight, I'm convinced that if your brain had 1 more cell it'd be lonesome!!!

Same old song year in and year out.
    Yep and still the Giants have managed to win the SB 2 times out of the last 6 years.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Fact: the forty yard dash means nothing in the nfl except for skill positions having the ability to hit long runs. Moore plays with a relentless motor and his splits are way more important than his 40 and they were not bad

lol, watch him in the cotton bowl get man handled by Lane Johnson an NFL type Olineman...this guy has BUST written all over him. Not even fast, motor so does Ojomo, but moore's motor runs into a brick wall too often..Reese saw a first round name, and believed the hype. Stonewalled check it out below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJFv3OML998

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    lol, watch him in the cotton bowl get man handled by Lane Johnson an NFL type Olineman...this guy has BUST written all over him. Not even fast, motor so does Ojomo, but moore's motor runs into a brick wall too often..Reese saw a first round name, and believed the hype. Stonewalled check it out below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJFv3OML998
    Dude please... Are you serious, I actually watched the tape and I saw him get "man handled" by Johnson without a double team once!! Reese most definitely didn't look at BleacherReports or WalterFootball's top prospects list and picked Moore. They have tons of scouts looking at these guys, and yes he does have a first round name, because he deserves so.

The broadjump is just as important for Lineman as the 40... And yet he had a one of the top performances.