+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

What is PLAN B IF?

Manningham, Ballard & Nicks are no show's Sunday night?

I'm really worried with 2 knees & the dreaded hamstring that we could see all 3 out of the game Sunday Night; maybe not at the start of the game but before the end of the 1st quarter?

What is the Giants Plan B if suddenly they can't rely on a heavy dose from the passing game?

Has this topic been discussed or am I just being too pessimistic?

Doom dispair & agony on me..Deep dark depresion constant misery... If it t'wernt for bad luck we have no luck at all ...etc....

Re: What is PLAN B IF?

[quote user="jakegibbs"]Manningham, Ballard & Nicks are no show's Sunday night?

I'm really worried with 2 knees & the dreaded hamstring that we could see all 3 out of the game Sunday Night; maybe not at the start of the game but before the end of the 1st quarter?

What is the Giants Plan B if suddenly they can't rely on a heavy dose from the passing game?

Has this topic been discussed or am I just being too pessimistic?

Doom dispair & agony on me..Deep dark depresion constant misery... If it t'wernt for bad luck we have no luck at all ...etc....[/quote]

My fears have come true based upon the non-response from you guys. There isn't a PLAN B is there?

OH ME .... OH MY.....

I hope the defense and the running game keep us from needing a heavy dose of passing. If the D and the running game are working well, Cruz and the other receivers, along with RB screens and dump-offs, will give us all the passing we need.

If the defense and running game are not going well, it will be tough to win without those three guys.

Be positive - don't go all Buck Owens on us.

I'm waiting for KG to fax me the offensive game plan for Sunday. But unfortunately, he usually asks me to not put it on the other forums on the off chance the other teams DC is on here scouting.

Veteran

Manningham has been at practice two days in a row- nicks hopes to go tmrw and play Sunday - Ballard is pushing but likely out- odds are your scenario doesn't happen- but if it did it woul have to be Jernigan bear Thomas and Barden stepping in. Again. It seems very unlikely

All-Pro

punt!

We need an effective run game, which I foresee happening this game, with or without Baas.

I can see Jacobs playing with fire, and AB is back as well.

Run them hard, and do well in the passing game as well since Dallas' secondary is weak!

[quote user="dave56dj"]Manningham has been at practice two days in a row- nicks hopes to go tmrw and play Sunday - Ballard is pushing but likely out- odds are your scenario doesn't happen- but if it did it woul have to be Jernigan bear Thomas and Barden stepping in. Again. It seems very unlikely[/quote]

Jernigan bear Thomas and Barden stepping in OH ....Me .... OH ....MY...

Why not rush for 200+ yds & 4 TDs KG?

what's the big deal? They have been dealing with nothing but injuries all season...what's one more game? Either they get it done or they dont. No excuses.

Hopefully plan B is to stop using all the disguises and actually start blitzing LB's behind JPP, Tuck, Canty and Osi. They can't block JPP. Add some more pressure and feed Tony Romo to the pigs.