+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I dont understand people. Like FBomb said, we had all complained about how bad our O-Line was....and how TERRIBLE our starting RT David Diehl was...remember guys?? So Reese goes out and drafts an OT in the first round and people still complain? I mean c'mon man, at least shut up until you see the guy play for a season. Draft grades are complete nonsense IMO until the end of the following year.

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    I dont understand people. Like FBomb said, we had all complained about how bad our O-Line was....and how TERRIBLE our starting RT David Diehl was...remember guys?? So Reese goes out and drafts an OT in the first round and people still complain? I mean c'mon man, at least shut up until you see the guy play for a season. Draft grades are complete nonsense IMO until the end of the following year.
    If people would just wait until I give MY opinion and then simply agree with it, this world would be a better place!!!
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    If people would just wait until I give MY opinion and then simply agree with it, this world would be a better place!!!
    Wellll, Im not so sure about that one

but the dreamers really come out in full force after the draft it seems...

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    Reese is terrible. Why did he wait until #19 to make a pick??? All the real good guys were already gone. Just awful. If you disagree you are a total homer.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantRoc View Post
    Reese is terrible. Why did he wait until #19 to make a pick??? All the real good guys were already gone. Just awful. If you disagree you are a total homer.
    Reese did say in an interview that they did consider moving up/down, but basically he didn't like what other teams were giving him in return in a trade offer AKA not getting ripped off like the Vikings.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantRoc View Post
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    He gave pugh a B+??lol The guy was a mid 2nd rd prospect that went at pick 19..
    what would a good grade be?

C or C+?

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    Reese did say in an interview that they did consider moving up/down, but basically he didn't like what other teams were giving him in return in a trade offer AKA not getting ripped off like the Vikings.
    Nothing kills a joke faster than facts and reality... lol

the article mentions that "at the very least, Pugh offers immediate and much-needed depth".

if that's on target the draft grade for him alone is at least B+.

the article also mentions positives on Hankins and Moore as well!

Reese is doing a great job imo. B rated draft so far!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    It would have been intriguing to see the Giants move down a few notches, still pick Pugh, and get additional draft choices too. While fans would likely then be raving about the Giants' draft, it also indicates to me how badly the Giants want this one player, not to risk losing him.