+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 89 of 89

Thread: giants trade up and draft ryan nassib WTF LOL

  1. #81
    All-Pro FBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    28,267
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    well look at his screen name---that says it all. The homers see Reese as infallible and can do no wrong.
    No....some of us just aren't arrogant enough to think we know better than the people who are paid as to who we should be drafting. Not liking a pick is one thing.....to claim you know what he SHOULD HAVE DONE instead is self serving and makes you a blow hard.

    Being overly reactive doesn't make you smater than anyone else....just arrogant.
    #80

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    Jerry reese called hima 1st or 2nd round talent
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I stopped watching the draft, something i haven't done since the 90's at some point.. I coulden't tell you who got picked since Greene and when we pick again...
    Same here put on cartoons for my son

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Cool, so we'll have a 1st or 2nd rd talent sitting on the bench, awesome.. We have Dan freaking connor slated to start at MLB with god knows who as his backup and unproven Jaquian WIlliams slated to start at WLB, and Keith Rivers, mr. injury prone underachiever slated to start at SLB..

    U talk about ELI possibly getting hurt, but what about guys like Rivers who have shown nothing but the ability to stay off the field?
    Stated perfectly!! JR is WAY OFF this year.

  4. #84
    All-Pro FBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    28,267
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantslb66 View Post
    Stated perfectly!! JR is WAY OFF this year.
    lol....how you people don't have jobs in the NFL escapes me.
    #80

  5. #85
    All-Pro tonyt830's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Greenbrier, TN
    Posts
    7,743
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    No....some of us just aren't arrogant enough to think we know better than the people who are paid as to who we should be drafting. Not liking a pick is one thing.....to claim you know what he SHOULD HAVE DONE instead is self serving and makes you a blow hard.

    Being overly reactive doesn't make you smater than anyone else....just arrogant.
    not one of us is saying that we are better or smarter than Reese. Its a messageboard and peoples opinions vary. People come on here and will vent if they are not happy with something. I am not saying that I could do a better job than Reese or that my opinion is better than anyone elses. But to call people arrogant because their opinion does not agree with yours is just plain wrong.
    Last edited by tonyt830; 04-27-2013 at 03:29 PM.
    Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

  6. #86
    All-Pro tonyt830's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Greenbrier, TN
    Posts
    7,743
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantslb66 View Post
    Stated perfectly!! JR is WAY OFF this year.
    be careful, don't say that. Some posters who disagree with you are going to call you arrogant or to go root for another team etc etc etc.

    I think a lot of us fans are spoiled with Reese's drafts and offseason moves in the past several years. And I guess some fans are just scratching their heads moreso this year with his decisions in the draft. Reese is still human, and is far from perfect. All in all he has done a pretty good job as GM for the Giants.

    Who knows, maybe in five years or so, this draft class will have exceeded expectations. And I will be one of the first fans to eat my crow dry for getting too much into a tizzy before these guys hit the field. We can just hope for the best.
    Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

  7. #87
    All-Pro FBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    28,267
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    not one of us is saying that we are better or smarter than Reese. Its a messageboard and peoples opinions vary. People come on here and will vent if they are not happy with something. I am not saying that I could do a better job than Reese or that my opinion is better than anyone elses. But to call people arrogant because their opinion does not agree with yours is just plain wrong.
    No....you're calling people who don't agree with your opinion homers. THAT is what makes you arrogant. Your opinion is the only right one and anyone who doesn't agree is a "Reese apologist"...they couldn't possibly be right......see what I'm saying?

    There are actual threads started by people who hate Reese's draft calling out posters who don't agree with them. I don't see one thread where people who like Reese's draft calling out people who don't.
    #80

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by CGYgiant View Post
    Nassib was the best player available. Thats a fact, if the value of a player is high you take him.Some people here are butt hurt that the giants didn't take the prospect they wanted. It doens't make it a bad pick.
    Winner.

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    lol....how you people don't have jobs in the NFL escapes me.
    Thanks FBomb!! My resume is on its way to JR now. It's just an opinion, not saying everyone has to agree with me! Obviously you don't. By the way, UTG still crankin"?

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts