+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: giants trade up and draft ryan nassib WTF LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Should of took Washington
    As in Cornelius ? Is so definitely shoulda been the pick. Thought he was off the board. Either way there was a ton of picks I'd rather have than someone that has about 0% chance of seeing the field.

Man the Giants have really cultivated a QB friendly environment. They addressed OL very early, and they're stacked at WR and RB. Nassib will have time to develop any flaws in his technique and familiarize himself within the system.

I like the pick. Eli's been incredibly durable, but we'd be screwed without a backup plan. Early? Well, like Pugh, we wanted him and he wouldn't have been there at our pick -- let alone our next pick.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBeatsU View Post
    whatwhatwhatwhat
    We need to put some heat on Eli, just like in Jet land!
    Giants fan since '58

Veteran
    I get the feeling Reese isn't making the final decision in the draft, he's a yes man

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    except he has absolutely ZERO value to a team with a franchise QB...
    Well, not value that meets the eye. Having a solid backup is a very nice asset.

Like you said though, he was BPA, and the urgency to draft him is -- albeit surprising -- encouraging.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Well, not value that meets the eye. Having a solid backup is a very nice asset.

Like you said though, he was BPA, and the urgency to draft him is -- albeit surprising -- encouraging.
    It shows that Reese REALLY trusts our LB way more than even I do...

Guys, we have Carr on a 1 year deal. What this does is give us 2 guys to develop behind Eli in the event we can not resign Carr or another backup the next year. You can not put all your eggs in one basket and it was time to bring in another project here. I love the way Reese has drafted so far. He's making sure the rotation of fresh players at all positions is covered.

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    This is the worst draft I've seen in years.. absolutely terrible. The Moore pick is all I like. These players are all good but the qb is a laugh and the others were all chosen with much better and rated options still on board.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Where is this "greene is great" stuff coming from? Watch him play, hes like 5th-6th round talent.
    Looks like the bears agree with your assessment

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Should of took Washington
    Ur trying to win another championship, and to be honest, i'd rather Carr come in if ELI was to get hurt this yr anyways, and what are u gonna carry 3QB's, when u got like 7 DT's on the roster? Its beyond stupid.. Khaseem Greene was there, AJ Klein was there, Jordan Poyer was there, Terry Hawthorne was there, Earl Wolff was there, Baccari Rambo was there..etc

+ Reply to Thread