+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 89

Thread: giants trade up and draft ryan nassib WTF LOL

  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    He looks like a young phil simms
    btw, I was just messing with you guys when I said that....just wanted to make that clear

  2. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    Jerry reese called hima 1st or 2nd round talent
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    The funniest thing about it all is we have the most injuries of any team at positons like CB and LB and Dline and RB, and yet the one positon we draft a guy as insurance is at a positon we never have injuries..lol
    That is funny,sad but, funny. What I don't get is all offseason they talked about our defense and how it needs to get better. We did a little if fa but nobody who I think is gonna help this D very much and we draft a dt we don't need, and a De (who I like) when you say kiwi is gonna play more de. I'm just at a loss for words with this whole offseason. Hopefully it all comes together, well see

  3. #53
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,868
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Putting my money on the latter.

    Nassib was the best player available. Thats a fact, if the value of a player is high you take him.

    Some people here are butt hurt that the giants didn't take the prospect they wanted. It doens't make it a bad pick.

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Ur trying to win another championship, and to be honest, i'd rather Carr come in if ELI was to get hurt this yr anyways, and what are u gonna carry 3QB's, when u got like 7 DT's on the roster? Its beyond stupid.. Khaseem Greene was there, AJ Klein was there, Jordan Poyer was there, Terry Hawthorne was there, Earl Wolff was there, Baccari Rambo was there..etc
    Yeah the messed up thing all the players that I thought would be gone were still there for them to take. Nassib wont help the Giants get better next season. The best hope for him is he gets traded

  5. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Yeah, I'd assume that on his board (in a linear 1-100 or whatever the number is) he was in the 45-60 range. In the 100 pick range, the value is there.

    It's certainly minimized value on our team, with Eli and all, but I'm a fan of this pick.

    Then again, I was also a big fan of the Andre Woodson pick in 2008, so my opinion on this type of situation doesn't really matter.
    SO was i. Thought Woodson was a steal i believe in the 6th out of Kentucky.

  6. #56
    Just watched some highlights, good arm, good accuracy, limited mobility,too jumpy in the pocket for my liking

  7. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by CGYgiant View Post
    Nassib was the best player available. Thats a fact, if the value of a player is high you take him.

    Some people here are butt hurt that the giants didn't take the prospect they wanted. It doens't make it a bad pick.
    Its just that the team doesnt get better thats all. He doesnt contribute at all. He is just some guy that takes a roster spot. We cant put him on the practice squad

  8. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    He's better than Herzlich and Paysinger...
    Yes who wouldnt rather have a backup LB than a starting QB

  9. #59
    Veteran myles2424's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    4,437
    Quote Originally Posted by CGYgiant View Post
    Nassib was the best player available. Thats a fact, if the value of a player is high you take him.

    Some people here are butt hurt that the giants didn't take the prospect they wanted. It doens't make it a bad pick.
    This is a great pick if you don't have many needs,your defense isnt 31st in the league, & perhaps you have some extra picks and the luxury of drafting a QB you don't need

  10. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    Just watched some highlights, good arm, but to jumpy in the pocket for my liking
    Its why I thought these Draftguys were drunk putting him in the 1st round

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts