+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by thegreatone View Post
    There are a lot of armchair gms on this board that would make outstanding scouts.
    Thats why they are pro scouts. Reese has made some real bad picks in the past who I didnt like. But I have to laugh at comments about our picks because one guy has short arms and one guy is fat.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    well look at his screen name---that says it all. The homers see Reese as infallible and can do no wrong.
    And Reese does deserves respect. But on a draft section with intelligent fans, Reese should hold no major bearing on people's discussion of prospects.

Starter
    I really thought we moved up to ensure getting Khaseem Greene. I just don't understand what seems as though we're ignoring a need or needs on the defensive side. LBs and or CBs.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    And Reese does deserves respect. But on a draft section with intelligent fans, Reese should hold no major bearing on people's discussion of prospects.
    Oh I agree Reese deserves respect. I am not envious of any NFL GM, tough position to have with any team. And yes, its any fans right to discuss draft prospects/picks, even if they do not agree with Reese's decisions. This year, the Giants drafting has me really scratching my head though.
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

what a horror show. Wasted 4th rounder

Quote Originally Posted by 53canton View Post
    what a horror show. Wasted 4th rounder
    Yes, Reese might have found another Phillip Dilliard in the fourth.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinTuckNYG91 View Post
    I really thought we moved up to ensure getting Khaseem Greene. I just don't understand what seems as though we're ignoring a need or needs on the defensive side. LBs and or CBs.
    Hopefully we redeem ourselves with Jordan poyer/Kevin red****

I stopped watching the draft, something i haven't done since the 90's at some point.. I coulden't tell you who got picked since Greene and when we pick again...

Reese has made some terrible picks. I think Marvin Austin is terrible.But to be critical of Reese because of value, makes no sense. It reminds me of NBA GMSforcing picks just to get a big man,.

Veteran
    Nycsportzfan and Redeye check your PM.