+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

For you Osi haters out there "JPP deserves to start, no question about it"

TheBlueScreen
    Ralph Vacchiano

Umenyiora said he wouldn't
    come back if he wasn't ready. He also said that Jason Pierre-Paul
    "deserves to start, no question about it." #NYG

Get off your high horse Osi has been TRYING to get back out there with his teammates all season... you fans who say he's dogging it just sound ignorant. What does he gain from "dogging it". He's playing for a contract(from us or elsewhere) regardless, he was having a great season up until he went out with injury.

Some of you guys flip flop more than a fish out of water...
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

Re: For you Osi haters out there "JPP deserves to start, no question about it"

honestly, who cares who starts? If Osi is actually healthy and Tuck continues to show life...I feel bad for Romo because he is going to get pounded on.

Osi is telling the truth

+1 in my book.

JPP does deserve to start, he's been the best player out there.

Hence why I'm wearing his jersey this Sunday with pride

All-Pro

I think if they can find a way to get them all, Tuck, Kiwi, JPP, and Osi, they will be a better team.

[quote user="daynemustgo"]honestly, who cares who starts? If Osi is
    actually healthy and Tuck continues to show life...I feel bad for Romo
    because he is going to get pounded on.[/quote]

+1

[quote user="buddy33"]I think if they can find a way to get them all, Tuck, Kiwi, JPP, and Osi, they will be a better team.[/quote]

+1
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

#80 - Get well soon Vic

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Osi is telling the truth

+1 in my book.

JPP does deserve to start, he's been the best player out there.

Hence why I'm wearing his jersey this Sunday with pride[/quote]

Haha if I didn't wear my Eli jersey ever Sunday I would definitely be wearing osi's as well... maybe I'll lay Osi's out next to me ahaha

Really want a JPP

I have an Eli, Osi, Webster, Jacobs & KP.. and our course I have Strahan, Tiki, Plax etc
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

#80 - Get well soon Vic

not an osi hater, but it seems he only plays in big games in order to "audition" for a new contract or a trade. he sits out the other games so he can avoid further injury. i think he is healthier than tuck and definitely could play the games he's missed, but he just doesnt think it's smart.

wouldnt shock me if he played a great game on sunday, because you know he wants that big contract and this could be his last chance to prove his worth.

[quote user="jax5338"]not an osi hater, but it seems he only plays in big games in order to "audition" for a new contract or a trade. he sits out the other games so he can avoid further injury. i think he is healthier than tuck and definitely could play the games he's missed, but he just doesnt think it's smart.

wouldnt shock me if he played a great game on sunday, because you know he wants that big contract and this could be his last chance to prove his worth.[/quote]

works for me. If he plays big and the giants win, then Osi has to play big in wild card game..and then divsional game..and then nfc title game...etc.

[quote user="daynemustgo"][quote user="jax5338"]not an osi hater, but it seems he only plays in big games in order to "audition" for a new contract or a trade. he sits out the other games so he can avoid further injury. i think he is healthier than tuck and definitely could play the games he's missed, but he just doesnt think it's smart.

wouldnt shock me if he played a great game on sunday, because you know he wants that big contract and this could be his last chance to prove his worth.[/quote]

works for me. If he plays big and the giants win, then Osi has to play big in wild card game..and then divsional game..and then nfc title game...etc.[/quote]

yea but think if he'd actually played a few games down the line we might have not been in this position to begin with.

idc really. he's one of those guys who's a great player who you always want on your team but it's tough to be loyal to him. you know he's a me-first guy and goes where the money is. im sure he loves the giants and his teammates the way they do him, but he loves money just a lil more. i have no emotional attachment to osi as a giant. id love to see him stay, but wouldnt lose sleep if he left.

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]

TheBlueScreen
    Ralph Vacchiano

Umenyiora said he wouldn't
    come back if he wasn't ready. He also said that Jason Pierre-Paul
    "deserves to start, no question about it." #NYG

Get off your high horse Osi has been TRYING to get back out there with his teammates all season... you fans who say he's dogging it just sound ignorant. What does he gain from "dogging it". He's playing for a contract(from us or elsewhere) regardless, he was having a great season up until he went out with injury.

Some of you guys flip flop more than a fish out of water...
    [/quote]

he had a sprained ankle - he didn' try to get out there

declares himself out 2-4 weeks the next day? Coughlin asked him to come play and hes looked fine in practice. If Coughlin didn't have that talk with him there was no sign that Osi would be playing this week. Time to come to the reality of the type of dude Osi is.

So hes not COMPLETELY unrealistic saying that JPP should start. I want to know the question he was asked for him to give that answer. Its almost like hes verbalizing permission - its confusing
    Fear the name, appreciate the game