+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

When we get in...

i actually like our chances as long as we don't play the saints. i'd rather meet the packers in the divisional and the niners in the conference championship or vice versa.

1: Packers
    2: Niners
    3: Saints
    4: Giants
    5: Falcons
    6: Lions

so who does the Giants draw, 4 vs. 6 or 4 vs. 5 and who would you rather play and why?

Re: When we get in...

Playoffs? Are you kidding me playoffs? I just hope we can win a game

Veteran

[quote user="NYtoSanDiego"]i actually like our chances as long as we don't play the saints. i'd rather meet the packers in the divisional and the niners in the conference championship or vice versa.

1: Packers
    2: Niners
    3: Saints
    4: Giants
    5: Falcons
    6: Lions

so who does the Giants draw, 4 vs. 6 or 4 vs. 5 and who would you rather play and why?[/quote]We'll most likely get Detroit. Its funny cause Lions fans want to face us to see whos the better QB. They are so pissed that Stafford didnt get in the PB.

[quote user="Idkaname"]Playoffs? Are you kidding me playoffs? I just hope we can win a game[/quote]

lol... thanks mora!

when we get it in i like the giants chances if they play well against any of the teams with the exception of the saints.

Overlooking the Cowboys eh? That won't jinx it at all. Might as well order your playoff tickets and NFC East Champion T-Shirt while you're at it.

I think we have a great shot at the SB if Atlanta can beat the Saints.

Veteran

yeah like theres such thing as jinxes......

Veteran

[quote user="gmen0820"]I think we have a great shot at the SB if Atlanta can beat the Saints.[/quote]Thats the spirit!

Veteran

[quote user="jjj45"][quote user="NYtoSanDiego"]i actually like our chances as long as we don't play the saints. i'd rather meet the packers in the divisional and the niners in the conference championship or vice versa. 1: Packers 2: Niners 3: Saints 4: Giants 5: Falcons 6: Lions so who does the Giants draw, 4 vs. 6 or 4 vs. 5 and who would you rather play and why?[/quote]We'll most likely get Detroit. Its funny cause Lions fans want to face us to see whos the better QB. They are so pissed that Stafford didnt get in the PB.
    [/quote]

If the Giants do win this Sunday Night, it is likely we get the Lions if GB is uninterested in knocking the Lions down to the 6 seed and rests starters. I think it is in GB's best interest to beat Detroit and hope Atlanta beats TB so that Detroit has the harder first round game so that GB can potentially avoid having to play that Detroit D-linefor a third time. GB should play to win this week because if Detroit has to go to SF or New Orleans in round 1they are likely one and done.

Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Veteran

Dear god!

If, my fellow giants fan, if!

This team has laid too many eggs at home when the playoffs are on the line to assume anything.