+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

What is Reese thinking during this Draft?

I think he wanted to stuff the run, and wanted it to start in the trenches so he got Hankins. However, we are thin at LB, and most are injury prone. Greene would of likely fell to us, devin taylor is still available. I don't understand the need for OT, DT,and QB selections. Those should be for next draft. This draft was weird.

Reese hates LBs.. that is all

He wasn't thinking

Veteran
    Something tell me Gilbride is doing the drafting lol

He's thinking lets get our future right tackle, some quality rotational players on the d-line, and a QB to groom behind Eli

This is a typical draft minus BPA....we'll get one good player to come of this drat & bunch of bums as usual

Quote Originally Posted by JAYPEE View Post
    He's thinking lets get our future right tackle, some quality rotational players on the d-line, and a QB to groom behind Eli
    I think you nailed it brother..

I dont see how OL and DL werent needs?

Giants have a bunch of 30+ year old DTs on one year deals, Linval's contract ends after this season, Kuhn is coming off an ACL, and Austin has done nothing.

OL if anyone on that OL got hurt, they are starting guys like Cordle, if Diehl got hurt, they are starting who, Brewer?

Backup QB is the most iffy one, but Carr has to be gone in another year I would think.

All-Pro
    He clearly wasn't thinking about ruining everyone's mock draft. He has a job to do.

I have no issues with what he is trying to fix but just disagree with the values of the Cuse players. I'm over the Pugh selection now since it's obvious Reese and Co wanted to get the safest player possible in a 1st with little talent.