+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What is Reese thinking during this Draft?

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    And u think we did? Its a question, i'm curious to know ur opinion..
    Time will tell. He made some moves in FA and the draft.

negative people are gonna be negative regardless. it is what it is.

They could of had Kawaan Short, who would of made more sense then Pugh, and then drafted a guy like Larry Warford in RD 2, and then still got Moore in RD3, and then Khaseem Greene in RD4..

I think a high school kid could of drafted better then Reese did this yr.. Its amazing the guy got paid for this...
    I would have been ok with Warford in the 2nd rd as well. And I probably would have been ok with Pugh in the 2nd rd if thats who they wanted.

But to see Floyd, Short, Rhodes, Trufant, Taylor, Werner, and Brown sitting there when the Giants selected in rounds 1 and 2, and for them to pass on them, just puzzles me some. Then to not only draft a QB, Nassib or otherwise in the 4th rd, the Giants trade up and lose a 6th rd pick in the process.

I guess Reese and the staff are ok with Webster and/or Ross at the CB position opposite of Prince. And I guess the FO feels that Rivers, Connor and Williams will stay healthy and are their favorites to start at LB. Hey more power to the FO/management. They are paid to know more then me and handle their business. My opinion is just my 2 cents, Reese and co could care less about my 2 cents.
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

Quote Originally Posted by speedman View Post
    You guys kill me. Still didn't answer the question as to why you think you know more than our Professionals.
    Because NFL GM's are not infallible. Reese has made plenty of mistakes but it's not like some of us are saying we should be the GM. Some of us watch college football and scout the players. We're not just spitting out negativity and questioning the picks for nothing.

Are we not allowwed to voice are opinions without people saying "we're know-it-all's"? Seriously these kinds of posts (I'm responding to) are just shortcuts to thinking for yourselves. If you disagree with anything the Giants do your being "negative"....SMH.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Because NFL GM's are not infallible. Reese has made plenty of mistakes but it's not like some of us are saying we should be the GM. Some of us watch college football and scout the players. We're not just spitting out negativity and questioning the picks for nothing.

Are we not allowwed to voice are opinions without people saying "we're know-it-all's"? Seriously these kinds of posts (I'm responding to) are just shortcuts to thinking for yourselves. If you disagree with anything the Giants do your being "negative"....SMH.
    The same people saild the same thing about people who questioned Sinorice Moss, Clint Sintim, Bryan Kehl, Ramses Barden, Marvin Austin, and others as well.. Who cares? They won't be in these forums after today till next yr at this time anyways, so screw it...

The same people saild the same thing about people who questioned Sinorice Moss, Clint Sintim, Bryan Kehl, Ramses Barden, Marvin Austin, and others as well.. Who cares? They won't be in these forums after today till next yr at this time anyways, so screw it...
    Exaclty....Phillip Dillard was a STUD.

I rarely ever question Reese and have been one of his biggest supporters on this site. The moment I speak up with my opinion and criticism over a pick it's like I'm not even allowed to do that.

It's like "who are you...a professional?!"....lol

So u reach for a guy who u don't even know if he can play T in the NFL a rd early to fix the problem? U draft a DT that has endurance issues and underachieved on the field and his stock has fallen with his lack luster player? And even the pick i like, Moore has a ton of offield issues, and i read weeks ago a quote that litteraly said "Damontre Moore would not be able to play in a place like NYC because of his maturity issues".

This draft is mad suspect..... Its one of the worst drafts of any team, on paper..
    Pugh cant play tackle? Wow, where did you come up with that?

+ Reply to Thread