+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    No..the title of this thread started the whole thing. You're angry and not very bright. Bad combination.

What apologists? Yeah, real angry. Get a life already, Fbomb!

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Your crystal ball is telling you that Eli has 5 or six years left?
    Is our GM supposed to bank on that?
    Listen Moorehead, I know you're really delusional that thinks Eli is a bad QB, and are hoping he gets injured so you don't have too put up with the people who actually appreciate Eli, but give it a rest. This pick was terrible, and you're just hoping he takes over the spot next year, go away, nobody likes you.

Quote Originally Posted by 53canton View Post
    Youre not allowed to question he picks. Dont you know?
    Everyone on here knows i don't care what anyone says, i speak my mind.. I"m not a homer, and anyone who is beind honest, would question this draft.. Why some feel they need to make excuses for everything our FO does, is beyond me.. Sure, we won the SB, but it wasen't last yr.. Last yr we missed the playoffs all together, and i don't even know if we improved this draft, to be honest?

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Dosne't matter, ELI is the most durable player in football, no ones gonna trade for a guy that dosen't light it up for at least a small stretch...
    Actually the most durable player in football was Brett Farve, until he got hurt and the team fell apart.
    Then the most durable player in football was Peyton Manning.....until he got hurt and the team fell apart.
    So now its Eli?

I think the "lets hope and pray our QB doesn't get hurt" strategy isn't the best approach.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    True but technically Nassib was drafted at mid-point in the draft. You can still find a lot of value there even more this year with a deep draft at mid and late rounds. That been said the value he had was around 42 th and got picked at 110th. Can't argue with that reasoning.
    Really? Just you watch.

Actually the most durable player in football was Brett Farve, until he got hurt and the team fell apart.
    Then the most durable player in football was Peyton Manning.....until he got hurt and the team fell apart.
    So now its Eli?

I think the "lets hope and pray our QB doesn't get hurt" strategy isn't the best approach.
    Ya, well maybe when ELI's in his mid to late 30's, he'll get hurt like them as well, but by then, Nassib will be long gone or have no value...

Quote Originally Posted by 53canton View Post
    What apologists? Yeah, real angry. Get a life already, Fbomb!
    Exactly.....you are calling out EVERYONE that doesn't agree with you. That's why you started this thread. My life is fine thank you....and you still sound bitter and stupid.

Your crystal ball is telling you that Eli has 5 or six years left?
    Is our GM supposed to bank on that?
    U started a thread laughing at the Nassib pick..lol What are u talking about?

All-Pro
    So Reese is an idiot for having a back p plan just in case? Horrible GM!

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Exactly.....you are calling out EVERYONE that doesn't agree with you. That's why you started this thread. My life is fine thank you....and you still sound bitter and stupid.
    More namecalling I see? Youre the one with the problem! Typical