+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Due to his serious medical condition he had in the past, I have questions about this pick.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Nothing, u didn't know? lol I miss the draft boards the other 360or so days a yr around here, when u can discuss the draft picks freely and there isn't a 100people outta nowhere being ridiculously biased..
    Its really a shame. I mean the only way for the Giants to possibly have a good draft it to pick ONLY the players you like, Doesn't matter if you reach for them. As long as you like them its perfect. Only then can the Giants succeed.

Right..

I highly doubt they see this kid as a linebacker but more of a S who should match up well in coverage with all of the TEs that are now entering the NFCE.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    S who will play LB, no joke
    Ever heard of Brad Van Pelt?

He was pretty good.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I hear his best pro position might be WILL if he gains about 10 lbs.
    But he has a heart condition.
    Ya, i was thinking hybrid S/LB myself.. He was on my radar, and we've discussed em on these boards more then a few times as a intriguing "VERY LATE" rd draft pick, so obviously i thought 5th was alittle early, but whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by CGYgiant View Post
    Its really a shame. I mean the only way for the Giants to possibly have a good draft it to pick ONLY the players you like, Doesn't matter if you reach for them. As long as you like them its perfect. Only then can the Giants succeed.

Right..
    blah blah blah

Veteran
    Nothing, u didn't know? lol I miss the draft boards the other 360or so days a yr around here, when u can discuss the draft picks freely and there isn't a 100people outta nowhere being ridiculously biased..
    Spending 360 days discussing draft picks on the GMB must make you an expert! The guys that get paid 360 days a year to watch film, interview players and coaches, and watch practices know absolutely nothing!!!

These are "supposed to be Cooper Taylors "highlights"..Jenzen Jackson was supposed to be intruging too, didn't even make the preseason cut. Rambo, Poyer were better picks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keDMX76oW1Q

Veteran
    blah blah blah
    Funny when you comment I hear the teacher from Charlie Brown

Quote Originally Posted by DVision View Post
    Spending 360 days discussing draft picks on the GMB must make you an expert! The guys that get paid 360 days a year to watch film, interview players and coaches, and watch practices know absolutely nothing!!!
    No, it means, this is where we talk about liking or disliking prospects and form are opinons about the players, and don't change our minds just because our team drafted em..