+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bradshaw coming back home?

With the Steelers taking Bell and the Packers taking Lacy, Bradshaw's shot at signing with either of those two teams is basically nil now. Do Reese/TC bring him back to the Giants on the cheap?

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/nfl/rumors/post?id=5623

i hope we bring him and boley back. maybe jacobs too.

I'm all for bring AB back if he'd take the role as 3rd down back. He'd be PERFECT for it. He can block and receive so he fits. Three headed monster once again with Wilson, Brown and AB.

I think AB would forever be welcome with the Giants! if he is not claimed by anyone why not come back. hes come back before!

no thanks

Banned
    Yeah, I think Bradshaw just might be coming back.......but if he does it will only be a 1-year deal. The Giants certainly had some RBs in mind, but only at the right price......who knows, they still have two picks in the 7th round.

I see no harm. Sign him to a one year deal for like $1.5 mio. Wilson will be the feature guy, but Bradshaw can be a situational back, plus it's not like they're exactly deep at the position. Brown could get hurt, like he already has. It will be nice to not feel like they're dependent on Bradshaw for a change. A guy with his toughness could be a difference maker come Dec/Jan, just like he has been in the past. Remember- he's still only 27.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    i hope we bring him and boley back. maybe jacobs too.
    So who do we lose to make room then...Brown or Wilson?
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    So who do we lose to make room then...Brown or Wilson?
    we can't carry 4 backs? if not that's why i said maybe for jacobs. if we can't bring back bradshaw i'd be ok with bringing back jacobs.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    we can't carry 4 backs? if not that's why i said maybe for jacobs. if we can't bring back bradshaw i'd be ok with bringing back jacobs.
    My bad.....I thought you said "maybeJacobs too." Oh...wait....

Anyway....we have enough older players on the team. Time for the youth movement.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin